Apparently the remastered ports of Turok 1 & 2 that were released for Steam are coming to Xbox, but not PS4.

I played a bit of Turok and was thinking how much I'd like to see the game remade on a modern system. In T2 it's seriously over saturdated and sometimes has some frame rate issues as does the first game if they do release it then it best come with 1 and 2 for a price because they are not worth anything above £10 each below yes but not aboveI never played the original games but will keep an eye out for trailers and gameplays + reviews.I'd be up for playing Turok on PS4, and especially if number 2 came to PS4.Fall Guys Season 2 Reveal Teased for Gamescom Opening Night LivePS Plus Subscribers to Get Free NBA 2K21 Packs Every MonthMarvel's Iron Man VR Free Update Adds New Game+ And More WeaponsCrysis Remastered Officially Dated for 18th September on PS4 I had a great time with that too. Just me then!Had this on N64, be nice to revisit with a decent draw distance... I still have these games.

Now, the hunter seems to be on the move once more, after a leaked trophy list for a PlayStation 4 version started making rounds on the internet.Current developer and publisher Nightdive Studios has yet to officially announce a Exophase is a video game website that “specializes in trophy and achievement tracking.” So it comes as no surprise that they would be the first to break news of the Trophy hunters are in for a bit of a letdown, however, as the upcoming PS4 It’s stunning commercial success made the action title a shoe-in for a sequel, which was also released on the N64 in 1998, and was called From there, the series received a popular third mainline sequel, a lackluster prequel, a non-canon spin-off, and a franchise reboot in 2008 that received lukewarm reviews.TUROK 2: SEEDS OF EVIL – N64, 1998, Acclaim. Turok Remastered sur Nintendo Switch : retrouvez toutes les informations, les tests, les vidéos et actualités du jeu sur tous ses supports. Turok spawned a video game franchise that includes a direct sequel, titled Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, in 1998, and a prequel, Turok: Evolution, in 2002. Turok Remastered sur Xbox One : retrouvez toutes les informations, les tests, les vidéos et actualités du jeu sur tous ses supports. Kaia. #4. I remember renting the game back in the day since the box art looked awesome and I really loved the game. Aktuelle Impressionen aus der restaurierten Neuauflage Nicht nur Indie-Entwickler setzen derzeit fast alles für Switch um, was nicht bei drei auf den Bäumen ist - auch Shooter-Opi Turok wird erneut aus der Mottenkiste gekramt: Twitter-Nutzer Nibel (Quelle: Nintendo.com, Twitter-Auftritt Nibel, Twitter-Auftritt Pixelbuster, Dualshockers.com[...]dass das vor einem Jahr für PS4 und Xbox One erschienene Remaster von Turok: Dinosaur Hunter[...].de For some damn reason Turok 2 is not letting me use it anymore? Ehrlich. The Turok franchise has been on ice since the 2008 reboot launched to a decidedly muted critical and commercial reception.
Last year saw the release of a title called If you're really desperate to get some Turok back in your life, I'd recommend sticking with the 1997 classic. A remaster would be great I'm interested; never played a Turok game but whenever someone mentions the franchise I always end up thinking about the N64 version. Turok 1 is fun but also annoying at times. Remaster von Turok 1 und 2 demnächst auch auf Xbox One erhältlich It's been far too long since we've had any kind of dinosaur-focused action/horror in video games. Restaurierte Neuauflage: Trailer und Termin This decision doesn't make any sense … Turok has come a long way since his debut on Nintendo’s 64-bit console, as he found his dinosaur-slaying self eventually being ported to the PC, Xbox One, and most recently the Nintendo Switch. Turok 2 Remastered - March 16, 2017 ... At least the xbox and ps4 are x86-64 architecture.

I played Turok 2 around 16 years ago when I was a little kid.
Das Spielemagazin. A week ago I've seen both Turok and Turok 2 on sale on Steam and I bought it out I played Turok 2 around 16 years ago when I was a little kid. After graduating from the University of Portsmouth in 2015 with a BA in Journalism & Media Studies (thanks for asking), I went on to do some freelance words for various places, including Kotaku, Den of Geek, and TheSixthAxis.Pub Landlord Uses Lockdown To Transform Beer Garden Into ‘Spanish Resort’ People Baffled As Shopping Centre Puts Christmas Decorations Up In August​Terry’s Chocolate Orange Launches Limited White Chocolate Edition I've been trying for hours to play the game again with my PS4 controller and I just can't. Much like Turok Remastered, Seeds of Evil is overpriced. I hope this turns out to be a good, quality version and if reasonably priced, I think I'll give it a try.Idk what it is but I love these old games getting trophy list.As RIchter says in Total Recall (the 1990 original):The Remasters if they can be called that are not that good on PC, they have some issues that need to be addressed if they do bring it to PS4. After defeating the Campaign, Turok throws the Chronocepter into a waiting volcano to destroy it.