AND I BET PRETTY PISSED … However it did not see to have much affect so I ended up having to guesstimate the windage and keep dialing until POI shifted. It was rather easy to reset the zero of my turret for my 400 yard zero. D’un très fort grossissement, elles sont dotées de grands objectifs de 56 mm essentiels pour capter la lumière.

I found that my POI at 880 yards corresponded with a POA of 18-19 MOA hold. Les champs suivis d'un * sont des champs obligatoires. Écrire une évaluation . The fencepost measures 7 MOA in your reticle Veuillez saisir la série de nombres dans le champ de texte suivant.

changer d'avis La plus puissante des jumelles de la gamme Forge de chez Bushnell est la 15x56. désabonnement simpleArmurerie en Ligne, Accessoires de Chasse – © Copyright 2019 DromeChasseTirArmurerie en Ligne, Accessoires de Chasse – © Copyright 2019 DromeChasseTir

Les lunettes de tir Bushnell® Forge™ répondent aussi bien aux besoins des passionnés de chasse qu'aux attentes des tireurs de précision. and mentioned he was buying the $229 Alpha6 4.5-27×50 after reading how clear I thought they were.

However I did use that range to zero the scope. Il s’agit d’une lunettes de visée hybride Bushnell pour la chasse et le tir, mais avec des détails indéniablement tactiques.

Adresse utilisée uniquement pour la newsletter. Bushnell says its new FORGE riflescope is “the only choice for long-range hunting enthusiasts.” That’s a pretty bold claim, and consumers will have the final voice on the matter. * Tous les prix sont exprimés avec la TVA légale comprise, à cela s'ajoute, le cas échéant, les frais de livraison: Lunette Hawke Endurance 30 WA 1-4X24 TACTICAL DOT Lunette de tir Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 AR-BDC2 Bushnell Forge 8x42. Buyers get a joined cap for eyepieces, two objective caps with special fixing, a strap, a soft case, a hard case, a cleaning cloth and an additional harness. It was rather easy to reset the zero of my turret for my 400 yard zero.This Forge scope came with a small keychain tool. While this is nothing new, I was surprised that it can adjust all the way down to 25 yards. Fired at the 400 yard targets and confirmed the adjustment.The other problem I have is that Bushnell does not offer their Terrain colored scope with a MILs FFP Deploy reticle. Ceci est dû à la présence de verres ED Prime, aux prismes BAK-4 avec revêtement PC3 Phase Coating, au revêtement Ultra Wide Band Coating et à la protection exclusive Bushnell EXO Barrier. The larger allen wrench and torx head do not seem to correspond with any other screws on the scope. Bushnell Forge riflescopes in three models: 1-8x30, 2-16x50 and 3-24x56. D'autres cookies, lesquels augmentent le confort d'utilisation de ce site, servent au marketing direct ou facilitent l'intéraction avec d'autres sites et la publication sur les réseaux sociaux, ne sont activés qu'avec votre consentement. When I was about to shoot the furthest target array, at the top of the right hand side path, I saw the truck drive across and called cease fire. The appearance, build quality, and price of the Forge series are very similar to the Legend M … Super annoying. This resulted in wasting a lot of ammo and I just used kentucky windage most of the time. Les jumelles Bushnell Forge 15x56 offrent des performances étonnantes dans des conditions de faible luminosité. So it is up to the shooters to pay attention. The wide field of view and excellent results in many optical categories are also worth noticing. I’ve been using the 4.5-27X 50mm FORGE for a few months, and I can say it’s a darn nice scope.

All the Forge riflescopes have zero stops and resettable zero turrets. At least that is what I was thinking when I ordered the Terrain Deploy MOA FFP.The Deploy reticle only goes to 45 MOA however you can only see this at around 12x. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis ! Ceci est dû à la présence de verres ED Prime, aux prismes BAK-4 avec revêtement PC3 Phase Coating, au revêtement Ultra Wide Band Coating et à la protection exclusive Bushnell EXO Barrier. Les évaluations sont publiées après vérification.

The scope I chose does come in black or Terrain however there is a subtle difference. You can also measure something near your target as long as it is the same distance as your target. Took me two hours to drive there from my parents house in LA.I rezeroed the scope for 400 yards. It is illegal to copy or redistribute any information found on this site in any way without the expressed written consent of CO-NET Robert Olech La nouvelle ligne « Forge » de Bushnell a été conçue pour les chasseurs et les tireurs, qui ne veulent que la meilleure qualité. And the center is hexagonal which I would assume is for tightening or loosening the nut of a scope mount? My local range only goes as far as 400 yards and I can hit steel that far just using a red dot and a magnifier. I would use the reticle to measure how far off my POI were from my POA and dial the windage knob accordingly. Still it should be noticed that transmission of over 85% at this price-point, well below 500 Euro, is not a slip-up but rather a typical value. Les lunettes ont été conçues pour résister à n'importe quel environnement. If you increase magnification past 12x, the bottom of the Deploy reticle moves outside of the viewable area.At full 27x magnification you can see up to 22 MOA at the bottom of the viewable area.Above you can see the cross hairs are delineated with 1 MOA marks and longer 5 MOA marks. There are five options of 4.5-27×50 scopes and it comes down to reticle and focal plane.Do you see the problem? Votre Prix : 759.90 € 899.90 € Ajouter au comparateur > Ajouter au panier > Plus d'infos Lunette de visée Bushnell Nitro 3-12x44 réticule Deploy Mil FFP BUSHNELL. The small allen wrench used for the turret set screws is held at the bottom. The 8x magnification makes this series of scopes very versatile. Remise 5% pour les adhérents. This very solid, stylish instrument, waterproof to boot, comes with a really rich accessory kit and excellent warranty conditions. But the Forge scope did not come with a mount.The Forge 4.5-27×50 does come with front and rear flip caps as well as an extended sun shade.However if you want to use the scope cover, you cannot use the flip caps or the sun shade as they are either too long or too big for the scope cover.According to the Bushnell Forge 4.5-27×50 owner’s manual you can actually range with the scope and reticle.Measure your target using the MOA hashmarks in the reticle.