The song is composed in the key of B minor and is set in time signature of common time, with a moderately slow tempo of 88 beats per minute.Spears vocal range spans over an octave, from F ♯ 3 to B 4. Listen to BRITNEY SPEARS.Born to make you happy k.mid, a free MIDI file on BitMidi. Its success drove sales of the debut album, which achieved a new peak of #2 in … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1999 CD release of Born To Make You Happy on Discogs. Label: Jive - 9250022,Jive - (7) 9250023 • Format: CD Single • Country: UK • Genre: Pop • Style: Europop. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 Vinyl release of Born To Make You Happy on Discogs. 7" Single Without Picture Sleeve

Born To Make You Happy. "Born to Make You Happy" is a teen pop and pop song that lasts for four minutes and three seconds. Recorded and mixed at Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden. I'm sitting here alone up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through, oh my love I'm looking at a picture in my hand Tr.

Play, download, or share the MIDI song BRITNEY SPEARS.Born to make you happy k.mid from your web browser. I'm sitting here alone up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through, oh my love I'm looking at a picture in my hand Trying my best to understand I really wanna know what we did wrong

Label: Zomba - 9250027 • Format: Vinyl 7 Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy (2000, Vinyl) | Discogs

Born To Make You Happy lyrics. Born To Make You Happy est une chanson de Britney Spears, . Popular Song Lyrics. Born To Make You Happy Top Lyrics of 2011. Billboard Hot 100. nel seguente formato: mid Cerchi altre basi di AUTORE, guarda la pagina a lui dedicata Clicca per vedere tutte le canzoni di Britney Spears (Non preoccuparti si apre in un altra pagina, questa non scomparirà)

Review Changes Whilst the attention on Britney’s early success is understandably dominated by the …Baby One More Time single, Born To Make You Happy was an important bookend to this phase of her career. Oh, yeah. Britney Spears - Born to Make You Happy Lyrics. Born To Make You Happy

Upcoming Lyrics. Britney Spears Born to make you happy - Britney Spear scarica la base midi gratuitamente (senza registrazione). Lyrics.

Oh my love. Basikaraoke.me è un motore di ricerca di basi karaoke.

Review Changes I'm sitting here alone up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through (Oh my love) I'm looking at a picture in my hand Trying my best to understand I really wanna know what we did wrong With a love that felt so strong If only you were here tonight I know that we could make it right. Recently Added.

Written By – Jörgen Elofsson/Per Magnusson/David Krueger/Max Martin

Oh, yeah.