La crosse, en lamellé-collé gris et jaune, est de type "trou de pouce" (thumbhole) pour une bonne prise en main et un meilleur confort lors des longues séances de tir de précision. The Fly Trigger is a very useful piece of kit and certainly improves the owner’s ability to get the trigger set up exactly as they want.Turning the rifle over reveals the yellow anodised base to the magazine, and the matching yellow trigger guard. It has a high gloss finish which accentuates the black and yellow of the stock itself.

There are several centrefire rifles made with the switch barrel facility, which for some users can provide useful alternatives, though I suspect that while the facility is there, not many people actually take advantage of it. I recently was sent a 455 thumbhole laminate in .22LR calibre to test, which turned out to be very interesting indeed. The whole process is extremely simple and foolproof. Although it showed a slight preference for the Winchester ammo, it performed well enough for any of them to be used on rabbits out to sensible distances. Available in 22LR, 22WMR, and 17 HMR, the CZ 455 for sale at Omaha Outdoors is a highly versatile bolt action rifle for hunting, tactical training, or sporting use. First and foremost, the thing that struck me was the stock; it is a standard, well-proportioned thumbhole, the dimensions of which are excellent, giving a great and stable grip. As mentioned, the stock was very well proportioned with the thumbhole not overly large which is fine for shooters with smaller hands.
The answer is: very. Fonctionnement et caractéristiques. The barrel is factory threaded and the thread protector looks very much like a muzzle brake as it has a number of perforations in it. As for calibres, I would imagine that in the case of the 455 rimfires the normal combination of calibre would be a starter of the .22LR for general, inexpensive small vermin and “plinking” use, and a change to a more suitable calibre for the occasional fox.

With the exception of one other manufacturer, I believe I am correct in saying that this is the only switch-barrelled rimfire available. There are pros and cons where the two other calibres are concerned; the WMR would possibly be the slightly more effective fox round, but ammunition costs more and it’s a bit hard on rabbits if you want the meat. Remove the guard, and you can then lift the barrel from the stock. Returning to the actual rifle I was sent, though it is a 455, it is different from standard versions. La possibilité de changer le canon sur les versions CZ 455 offrent le choix au tireur d'installer un canon cal.22 magnum pour le tir sur cible à 100 mètres ou d'un canon cal.17 HMR … To alter the trigger you will need to remove the stock, which allows access to the trigger unit. There is a thick, soft, rubber butt pad and the usual sling swivels.You can easily switch barrels if you need to – these release screws form part of the changeover processTurning to the barrel, this model had a 20-inch varmint weight and was deeply fluted; this certainly helps with the weight and can’t be directed at heat dispersion since it would take an awful lot of rimfire ammunition to heat up a barrel. Firstly, I would like to address the feature that makes the 455 rimfires somewhat unusual. Cette marque est réputée chez les tireurs sportifs tant pour la version CZ 452 que pour la version CZ 455. Where rimfires are concerned, though, it could well be the case that a change of calibre might be of use.Where switch barrels are concerned, the system has to be simple and reliable with, ideally, no noticeable change of zero when the barrel is changed. However, I have to confess that after a day or two the appearance grew on me and I ended up rather liking it. This unit enables the user to select either single or double stage trigger pulls, as well as trigger let off weights. The choices that you have cover three calibres, .22LR, .17HMR and .22WMR. I suspect it is for cosmetic purposes, but it does look smart and finishes the barrel off a treat. Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or availability of Wish List items. The diminutive .17HMR is effective on Charlie out to 100 yards maximum, and ammo costs are not too expensive. The bolt was, for a new rifle, very smooth in operation, extraction is by two claw extractors, which again have proved to be extremely reliable. I was using a mix of subsonics from Eley, CCI, and some of the relatively new Winchester 42gn. I have always liked CZ rifles; though they were always accurate, in the early days they did tend to be a little ‘agricultural’, but all that has now changed and the company now produces rifles that are not only renowned for their accuracy, but are extremely well finished and look good, too.The updated Fly Trigger is versatile and adjustable to suit individual preferencesI recently was sent a 455 thumbhole laminate in .22LR calibre to test, which turned out to be very interesting indeed. CZ. NOUVEAUTÉCarabine 22Lr à répétition manuelle CZ Mod.457 THUMBHOLE Cal.22 LR Crosse bois lamellé a trou de pouce Quadrillage surpiqué pour une meilleur prise en mainPoignée SurdimensionnéeCanon varmint de 52,5 cm martelé à froidCanon interchangeableFiletage pour silencieux 1/2x20Frein de bouche amovibleChargeur amovible 5 + 1 coupsVis grenadière type … With the exception of one other manufacturer, I believe I am correct in saying that this is the only switch-barrelled rimfire available. Anyway, with the CZ455, the choices are there.The stock is a long way from Mike’s usual preference for walnut, but it’s practical and well proportioned, giving a stable gripHow simple, then, is it to switch barrels? Remember, though, should you want the ability to switch barrels you would need to go for one of the other 455 rimfires in the range.Prices for the 455 range vary. Pontet et talon de chargeur en aluminium anodisé jaune. In fact, unlike some .22LRs, it wasn’t even particularly choosy when it came to ammunition. Although I didn’t have a replacement barrel, a friend of mine does and he says that when switching barrels there is virtually no loss of zero from the settings he has on his scope for the two calibres he uses.That is the CZ455 in its switch-barrel mode.

I have always been a walnut and oiled finish man myself, so initially this rather unusual stock rather took me aback.