She is the group's lead vocalist, lead dancer, visual, center and maknae. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. She then underwent training for five years and 11 months before her debut. Having so many incredible talents, many of her fans wonder what would happen if she joined the Miss Korea contest. WHERE IS ANS!? Park Jin-young once communicated his wish to work with the vocalist. She signed with Kakao M (formerly LOEN Entertainment) in 2007 as a trainee and began her music career at the age of 15 with her debut album, Lost and Found. Island’s music video “Severely." WHERE R THEYYYYYYYYY! This makes her one of the most beautiful idols in her generation.No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Prior to this, she was a back-up dancer for idol groups before joining Ye-A where she used the stage name Ka-Zoo. Being the leader of the group, she is known for her strong voice, dance skills and charisma. They had a baby boy named, Jude Malcolm Yeun. She is still beautiful and very cute even without applying make up. She trained for two years at SM before her debut, from 2007 to 2009. Even if you don’t follow Kpop too closely, you may have seen or heard of these hot K-pop girls. She is also the symbol of the queen of kpop according to Wikipedia and other music sites.Of course bae suzy should be first .she is just wonderfulWhy isn't there BoA? For whatever reason they use their stage name, we've collected 15 foreign idol girls who have beautiful real names!

The group ended in mid 2011 because of monetary troubles inside the organization.As of now, she goes to Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts, where majors in Broadcasting Entertainment.Sojin is a member of the girl group Girl’s Day. I am a girl, but I love her a lot.

She is a member of the girl group f(x). Chorong is naturally beautiful and talented. She has innocent eyes, charming smile, sexy lips, and sexy fit body.Taeyeon is a member of Girl’s Generation.

She is tall and has long legs, which many men really love. Kpop fans are very lucky to have these idols. She is also notable for her solo career. Their super pretty and SUPER talented. She is known for being the main rapper of the Korean girl group 4Minute, and part of the musical duo Trouble Maker. Victoria is one of three members of f(x) that were not born in Korea (the others being Amber and Krystal, who were both born in the U.S.A.). This beautiful girl with a mole on her face is a member of Loona. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites.Jisoo and Lisa is the most beautiful and the most talented to me...ewwww i don't know why jisoo and lisa are on here and why people are begging for the other members as well but just to be clear BLACKPING SUCKS and they are way too overrated i mean even this rookie group call itzy have more songs than them and they have debuted 2 YEARS AGOI know that all peoples have their own choices. I think they deserve it. Her debut single "Change" sold over two million copies. I love the way she dances! She is a Taiwanese singer based in South Korea. YG Entertainment's latest girl group BLACKPINK features four members who are all contenders for this list (particularly Jennie and Jisoo). Xhyniie has been a Kpop fan since 2010 and a K-drama fan since 2000. She has also participated in various television dramas such as She is a Chinese singer, dancer, actress, model, and the leader and lead dancer of the South Korean girl group f(x). Currently, Sojin has joined the cast of the drama “The Greatest Marriage." Before entering the music industry, Park Gyu-ri was a child actress. She is sooo talented. I can't wait!Speaking of naturally beautiful Kpop female idols, we have 9 Muses’ Kyungri. Yuri made her first contribution as a songwriter for Girls' Generation's third mini album, Nana is a member of the girl group After School. There she outshine and proved her talent to everyone. Also IU is one of the most famous artists.YA OMG WHERE IS BLACKPINK!? She became known for singing in Korean dramas. She is also a great actress.Aside from acting in a few television series, she also starred in the 2015 filmHaeryung is a gorgeous idol who is a member of the girl group BESTie. My friend who is a fan if mamamoo thinks that blackpink is prettier than the members in mamamoo. She is also an actress. There are some reasons of why she should be included:1. !Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Growing up, she wanted to be a singer and dancer. She is a beautiful and talented idol. She is a South Korean recording artist, dancer, songwriter, and model. She is my bias in BlackpinkI think the most beautiful kpop girl is nancy momolandupdated Jan19 ? She is the most followed Kpop idol in Instagram.This adorable woman is a member of the girl group Momoland.

Ela é muito linda, talentosa e também devia estar ai.Blackpink is the best and also Lisa should be at first then second should be jisooTzuyu was the most beautiful kpop girl and all of twice members “in my opinion “ ❤️I chose Lisa Blackpink and Jisoo because they are beautiful and talented to be honest I never really cared about Rose blackpink but know she is almost my bias so yeah and i really do not care about Jennie anyway i also love Irene red velvet my true red velvet bias.BLACKPINK IS THE BEST ♥️ JiSoo is my bias! She is best known as a member of the South Korean girl group Apink.Lists about the colorful, impossibly catchy musical epidemic that has swept East Asia—and the rest of the world— in the 21st Century. She is known for her incredible beauty and talent. If you follow K-pop, you definitely need to weigh in with your favorite! She was discovered by S.M.