In the September 2009 issue of Spin, Matt said: It is very much based on the book ‘1984’ by George Orwell particularly the Top Lyrics of 2010. Will they find our hiding place Is this our last embrace Song MeaningIt's obviously straight from Nineteen Eighty-Four.I mean "Quell your prayers for love and peace / You'll wake the thought police / We can hide the truth inside," is obvious, and I'd say the "Love is our resistance / They keep us apart and won't stop breaking us down" bit is about Winston and Julia's love in the book, and their experience in the Ministry of Love and Room 101. Muse - Resistance Lyrics.

Or will our world come tumbling down? Is this our las. Popular Song Lyrics. Is our secret safe tonight And are we out of sight Or will our world come tumbling down? Billboard Hot 100. Is our secret safe tonight? Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Resistance' by Muse. Will they find our hiding place? The Resistance [Album Art] Lyrics About “The Resistance” The Resistance is the fifth studio album by English alternative rock band Muse, released in Europe on 14 September 2009. And are we out of sight? Love is our resistance They'll keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down Hold me Our lips must always be sealed The night has reached its end We can't pretend We must run We must run It's time to run Take us away from here Protect us from further harm Resistance Recently Added. The title track of Muse’s 2009 album, The Resistance. Upcoming Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011.