Large selection of beer, wine & liquor. The space was comfortable and lively. Information directly from the owner. La Fabrique, Matane Picture: La Fabrique, Matane, Sandwich Oktoberfest - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,704 candid photos and videos of La Fabrique La Fabrique . An excellent meal with members of the Family. Excellent menu. Cuisines: Canadian . Attractive, hip decor.Friendly, helpful staff. La Fabrique, Matane: Xem 358 đánh giá không thiên vị về La Fabrique, được xếp hạng 4,5 trên 5 trên Tripadvisor và được xếp hạng #1 trên 39 nhà hàng tại Matane. Delicious beer(s). Mélange de laitues, pousses du potager Mycobio, carottes, concombres, tomates cerises & vinaigrette balsamique à l’érable. I had the steamed clams which came in a ceramic terirne, had some spicing and bacon bits to add flavor. I think it was short staff but nice spot for a beer.We decided to get dinner in Matane and this place was rated #1. Delicious beer(s). !On the way to Perce this past week, we stopped here for a beer and lunch. I think it was short staff but nice spot for a beer.We decided to get dinner in Matane and this place was rated #1. The selection of Tapas was great - especially the tuna tzaki...Stopped in to La Fabrique due to the Certiificate of Excellence on trip advisor but we were terribly disappointed with the service we got (or maybe I should say didn't get). Certificate of Excellence. 6,5$ Grecque rustique au feta … Large selection of beer, wine & liquor. Went here after driving up from Ottawa and they couldn’t even clear the table. 21,5$ Fish & Chips à la bière.

Best Clams I've ever...Fish & chips, burgers & ham & cheese were excellent.
C’est Bon! 80 photos. Open now 11:30 - 01:30 +1 418-566-4020. Was really looking forward to experiencing what everyone else on tripadvisor has...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Rue St. Jerome, Matane, Quebec, Canada +1 418-566-4020. Attractive, hip decor.Friendly, helpful staff. La Fabrique, Matane: See 358 unbiased reviews of La Fabrique, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 39 restaurants in Matane. Dining options: After-hours . They brew a large quantity of beer...Went in mid afternoon, got drinks from the bar and couldn’t order food until 4 pm.

DuProprio invites you to discover your future 3 Storey located in Matane, 269-271 rue De la Fabrique.
Improve this listing. Great selection of Gin's served by a very knowledgeable bar tender was a great apperatif. Filet d’aiglefin dans une pâte à la bière, rémoulade & citron. The staff was very friendly, spoke English, the food was good, and the beer fine. A relatively young and local demographic. We were seated and promptly ignored, we had to ask for a beer order,...For a relatively small town, this restaurant was hoping. 18,5$ Les Salades.

We arrived at 5:30 and were seated right away.

Dining … Great selection of Gin's served by a very knowledgeable bar tender was a great apperatif. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 11-30. Was really looking forward to experiencing what everyone else on tripadvisor has...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Poste d'Observation pour la Montee du Saumon de Matane, Barrage Mathieu-D'AmoursGet quick answers from La Fabrique staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Sorry I can't answer that .. they have both inside seating (it was raining when we were there) and an upstairs patio .Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They offered many fresh seafood dishes.