Im gonna have a heart attackWould you believe me if I said Eminem is one of the greatest of all time?this is beautiful. Sign In

[Chorus: Salatiel] Baby, oh, I’m not much of a talker Baby, oh, can I drink from your water? I’ve put out some not-so-great albums and I realize that.Song hasn’t even dropped yet, but the page already has 9.4K views.THE END BOUTTA TRANSITION INTO A FIRE SONG O LAAAAAWDOmg I literally can’t wait!!! But if you tell me to stay, you'll never be on your own he knows he’s gonna stop being relevant with time i was speechless as i was listening to the last verse. !Shangri-La Recording Studios, Mailbu, CA, Effigy Studios, Detroit, MI & Grizzly Manor Studios, Park City, UTIt's the curse of the standard, that the first of the Mathers disc setAlways in search of the verse that I haven’t spit yetGod's given me all this, still I feel no different regardlessI'm not God-sent, Nas, Rakim, 'Pac, B.I.G., James Todd SmithThere was a time I had the world by the balls, eatin' out my palm'Cause how do I ever let this mic go without a fight [Chorus: Beyoncé & Eminem] I walk on water But I ain't no Jesus (It's the curse of the—, it's the curse of the—) Baby, oh, meet me down by the river We can dance to the rhythm ‘Til the sun is high and the water runs … he was afraid of letting us down as we all know how high the expectations were after this long a time. Since his I don’t know, that song was more about just self-doubt, insecurities, that kind of shit. Release Year : 15 Game Of Thrones' Top Musical Moments; Watch Taylor Swift Party With Katy Perry and RuPaul in New Video; Watch Will Smith perform to iconic song 'Prince Ali' from Aladdi Writer(s): Pharrell L. Williams, Nija Aisha Alayja Charles, Beyonce Gisselle Knowles, Nana Afriyie, Richard Isong Oluwaranti Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Added By

Baby, ooh, I’m not much of a talker Baby, ooh, can I drink from your water Baby, ooh, meet me down by the river We can dance to the rhythm ‘Til the sun is high and the water runs dry this is a masterpiece.This is gonna he Marshall’s greatest return in 4 years!! “Walk on Water” details the struggle Eminem endured during the later half of his career.

i fucking love his music. WATER Lyrics – Salatiel, Pharrell Williams & Beyoncé [Intro: Salatiel] Yeah Shoot! Top Songs. I'll bring the sun down too, so I can show you the light Trust me, if you ever leave, I'll be right by your side, ohWriter(s): Pharrell L. Williams, Nija Aisha Alayja Charles, Beyonce Gisselle Knowles, Nana Afriyie, Richard Isong OluwarantiOh! This is going to be so good!

Baby, oh, (meet me down by the river) [Beyoncé (Eminem):] I walk on water But I ain't no Jesus (It's the curse of the, it's the curse of the) it’s so beautiful how perfectly he puts his feelings into words. I’ve never really seen myself as, how can I say…The way I’ve seen some fans act towards me.

Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations.

Lyrics “Water” – Salatiel, Pharrell Williams & Beyoncé. I'll bring you back the moon just so we got all night pray you catch me.

Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French Baby oooh, I'm not much of a talker Baby oooh, can I drink from your water Baby ooh, meet me down by the river We can dance to the rhythm Till the sun is high and the water runs dry [PHARRELL WILLIAMS & SALATIEL] Yes, we can make it far Don't need inflatables [Beyonce:] I'll bring you back the moon just so we got all night I'll bring the sun down too, so I can show you the light Trust me, if you ever leave, I'll be right by your side, oh For you, I will ride, ah [Pharrell Williams, (Beyonce) & {Both}:] Baby, oh, (I'm not much of a talker) Baby, oh, (can I drink from the water?) he says he’s afraid of letting us down and that he’s not a god after all. I walk on water But I ain't no Jesus I walk on water But only when it freezes [Post-Chorus: Beyoncé] 'Cause I'm only human, just like you I've been making my mistakes, oh if you only knew I don't think you should believe in me the way that you do 'Cause I'm terrified to let you down, oh If I walked on water, I would drown [Outro: Eminem] Even to this day, I’ve been in this game a long time and it’s still weird to me, because I just rap and I certainly haven’t had a perfect career. Read the complete Walk On Water lyrics by Beyonce and watch the music video on Directlyrics.

Submit Lyrics to 'WATER' by Beyoncé.

Misheard Lyrics; More Videos; Features. "Water" by Beyonce, Salatiel & Pharrell Williams [SALATIEL] Yeah… Shoo!

you can taste the dishonesty, it’s all over your breath as you pass it off so cavalier, but even that’s a test constantly aware of it all, my lonely ear

!Jesus, this is fucking unbelievable. You Need To Calm DownTaylor Swift; Money In The Grave Drake bad guyBillie Eilish; Old ... (Official Music Video) What's That Line? Well, darling, if you leave, I'll go wherever you go [Pharrell Williams, (Beyonce) & {Both}:] Baby, oh, (I'm not much of a talker) Baby, oh, (can I drink from the water?)

Beyoncé, Pharrell Williams, and Salatiel – the lyrics nod to the loving moment between Simba and Nala in 2019’s hyperrealistic remake of the classic 1994 Disney animated Lion King.

he’s just like us. I'll wear your heart on my sleeve so everybody here knows check amazon for Walk On Water mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL2 browse other artists under E:E2 E3 E4 E5 Songwriter(s): Marshall Mathers, Beyonce Giselle Knowles, Skylar Grey, Miguel Sijbers Record Label(s): An Aftermath Shady Interscope Records Release 2017 Aftermath Records Official lyrics …