I can now open, close, and stop my garage door via voice and from my phone. Has worked pretty flawlessly so far.

fits onto DIN rail or screw fixing. I wanted to be able to control solar light rig I built. Amazon.fr: sonoff. Mein alter Sonoff 4CH ist leider kaputt gegangen. Per cambiare il modo di accensione e spegnimento si deve aprire e selezionare delle piccole levette che sono su dei sensori. needs a wifi router, integrates simply with alexa. i've bought more since for external lighting control and water temperature monitoring!! Recomendable, versatil y funcional.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

After a week being happy the Sonoff got wierd. The high voltage power option was not functional right out of the box. $22.99.

Sonoff Basic Smart Remote Control Wifi Switch Compatible with Alexa DIY Your Home via... by Sonoff. 3 powerful working modes : Turn on/off the 4 connected devices separately in self-locking mode.

I am using the device to open and close doors.

Usually dispatched within 6 to 10 days. All-new Ring Video Doorbell 3 – enhanced wifi, improved motion... Fingerprint Lock keyless Entry Door Lock Digital with Bluetoot... Useelink WiFi Smart Wall Touch Light Switch, Smart Phone Remot... Meross Smart Plug WiFi Outlet with Energy Monitor, App Remote ... JOOAN 3MP WiFi Home Security Camera with Night Vision Two-Way ... Broadlink Compatible with Amazon Alexa Smart Home IR Automatio... Sensibo Sky - Air Conditioner Controller, Wi-Fi, Compatible wi... Meross Smart Plug Outlet Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitor, App R... MHCOZY 4CH WiFi RF Wireless Switch Relay,Inching Self-Locking ... Jinvoo smart WiFi Wall Switch, Crystal Tempered Glass Smart To...

Unfortunately it only supports the words "Switch On / Off" Not great when you have to say Switch On Front Door! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Would totally recommend. ① 4CH Pro R3 are 4 gang WiFi switches. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. The manual describes jumper settings incorrectly.

Upon trying to install the app a security agreement pops up and I was wondering why I need to agree to one for this app. Haven't tried it through a smart speaker yet. Works exactly as it should, straight out of the box.

The return window has closed unfortunately, but I would be interested in if this does not tell under the minimum 1 year warranty period that is on all electric products?

HOWEVER, and it is the reason why I returned this device, after a couple of days of use, we have a power outage at my house.

SONOFF 4CHR2/PROR2 is a 4 gang 433Mhz RF remote WiFi light switch that supports to control 4 appliances.

Used this to control a whole house fan with on/off and high/low.

Both are made to control up to 4 different devices remotely. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Lo primero que hay que hacer es bajarse el manual (en inglés) leyendo el código Bidi que viene en el mini manual que trae.Pretty good so far - wish Sonoff would use this configuration in all their products MoesGo WiFi Smart Touch Wall Switch with Single Pole or Multi-Control Association(3 Way), Relay Status Optional,Work with Smart Life/Tuya App,RF433 Remote Control,Alexa and Google Home Black(3 Gang)

Lights are 12vdc RV lights, all lights purchased on Amazon.

HBN Smart WiFi Heavy Duty Outdoor Outlet, Timer and Countdown Function, No Hub Required for Outdoor Lights, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant (Outdoor) 2.4 GHz Network only

The only thing I had trouble with was finding the app on the Google Home list of supported devices. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Used this to control a whole house fan with on/off and high/low. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time.

(4CH Pro just supports to set 0.25-4s). The bad part about the smart device interface with Alexa is the need for the outside APP to hook up with Alexa.
 So after contacting the seller, the sent me a replacement, shipped from China, but it arrived within about 7 days (The seller did let me know before sending, and I said I was happy to wait a little longer for delivery from China).Pretty easy to use but documentation is a bit lacking

The Pro version can be connected as a 2way switch so that normal light switch operation is not affected by the sonoff. So battery is charged all day from inverter, and can power lights throughout the night. Avevo già un impianto di domotica, quindi avendo tutto in un quadro mi ha semplificato il lavoro. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

No more problem if I forget to close the garage door after leaving house.