All NYC gun orders will be cancelled immediately. The M46A has changeable barrel extensions and a high capacity ammo magazine clip, tactical foregrip, plus a top and mounted RIS rails for tactical upgrades.

It's easy!

Famas Tactical Spring Airsoft Rifle. The issue is they dont work well with the Airsoft rifle because the BB is always travelling much higher then the front sight.

Cybergun's fully licensed FAMAS airsoft rifle is an excellent replica of the latest generation FAMAS F1 series real steel rifle. For example, the L85, FAMAS, and Steyr AUG style rifles feature a bullpup design which allows the user to keep a steady aim while they are reloading. Soft Air Foreign Legion's Famas Spring Powered Airsoft Rifle by FAMAS. Watch. Du reckon if you go to a french airsoft event, half the guys are running around with CG and TM Famas... all in denial about how bad the sight picture on the irons is? $160.00.

or Best Offer. $17.99. The M46A is manufactured by Double Eagle in the new legal colours from toughened black and orange ABS anti-shock plastic, which has been carefully balanced in colour so that the main body is orange and screws and extra parts remain black. Good luck with that one, I dont believe there is a wiring diagram out there. The FAMAS Machine AEG was first designed in France by a weapons manufacturer in Saint-Étienne and has become one of the most popular firearms in the world.

Ground Shipping — All Gas products like Green Gas bottle/ CO2 Cartridges will be shipped out via Ground Shipping option only.

The FAMAS Rifle is one of the forerunner Bullpup design rifles, a overhaul of the typical full-length rifle compacted down into a smaller, more effective package. Will update with the results! Like all other bullpup rifles, the characteristic of moving the action of the weapon behind the trigger group enabled the weapon to field a relatively long barrel while reta... , Airsoft Guns, Airsoft Electric Rifles
Orders placed over the weekend ship on Monday. There are 3 microswitches - one in the hop up unit, one in the mag well and one inside the gearbox that is actuated when the piston moves all the way back.

terrible peripheral vision.. though from what I can see the same does go for the RS or Airsoft models, the rear sight appears to sit in the middle of a large plate.

Orders placed after 1 pm CST go out the next business day. The stock mosfet is a super basic bare PCB that's screwed to the left hand side of the GB where the wiring guide is on the non-Evo versions. $110.00. @AirTech So I did a bit of YouTube searching for this and couldn't really even find a CG Famas … Billing and shipping addresses must match for all Orders to be confirmed. Du reckon if you go to a french airsoft event, half the guys are running around with CG and TM Famas... all in denial about how bad the sight picture on the irons is?

Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns, however; a person of any age may use one.There is no age restriction when buying BBs or other accessories. The M46A is a great Airsoft rifle gun and is with supplied gun carry sling and safety glasses.

Do check with our Customer Service team, to check whether your NYC Zip code is under restricted areas or not.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a Famas

Hence why I get the full length Real Steel scope rail for mine Famas full auto airsoft aeg by cybergun, used and spray painted by professionals. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an Airsoft Gun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. 45rd Mag Capacity.

Best place to ask would be the French Airsoft forum in this thread. After 25 rounds you have to remove and reinsert the magazine in to continue shooting.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The M46A Airsoft BB Gun is a full 1:1 size airsoft rifle replica of the real thing…The M46A Airsoft BB Gun is a full 1:1 size airsoft rifle replica of the real thing. $15.74 shipping.