Aftermath Songtext von Muse mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

The Muses (Ancient Greek: Μοῦσαι, moũsai: perhaps from the o-grade of the Proto-Indo-European root *men- "think") in Greek mythology, poetry, and literature, are the goddesses of the inspiration of literature, science and the arts.

... "Aftermath" is a ballad song by English rock band Muse from their seventh album, Drones.

Lyrics to Aftermath by Muse from the Drones [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

War is all around I'm growing tired of fighting I've been drained and I can't hide it But I have strength for you

Muse are an alternative rock band from Teignmouth, England, United Kingdom. It was released as the fourth single from the album on 11 March 2016.

The …

Loading player… 6

The band consists of They were considered the source of the knowledge, related orally for centuries in the ancient culture that was contained in poetic lyrics and myths. Get track Muse are an alternative rock band from Teignmouth, England, United Kingdom. 5

Time zone: Get track

Year: 2015 23 Views.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the