The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection has been years in the making, and it’s something we’ve wanted to see ever since Shadow of the Colossus overtaxed our aging PS2s in 2005. So seeing as how Wander is literally reborn at the end of Shadow as a baby with horns, I kinda figured that he was the boy in Ico.

Originally developed for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, both titles have been upgraded with anti-aliased graphics running at 30 frames per second for a smooth gameplay experience on the PS3 system and in 7.1 surround sound. During the week of its release, the game was the top selling game across all platforms in both North American and Japan, based on sales data from Amazon.com.

ICO is a puzzle-based, exploration game with Great HD remix of these delightful games. Remember, there are dozens of those stone containers that Ico was placed in, each containing a boy with horns. It was directed by Fumito Ueda and developed at SCEI's International Production Studio … Remember, there are dozens of those stone containers that Ico was placed in, each containing a boy with horns.

Both games feature 3D support and trophies. While Ico's gameplay mechanics show their age and Shadow of the Colossus didn't quite take me to the same place it took me more than five years ago, this collection astounds. Most likely, the queen was sacrificing them to collect the power of Dormin from them.What Spherix said is correct. EDIT: After getting an answer I searched again and found out that Wikipedia has also a small section how these games are connected to each other. Quiz TV. Remastered in HD with full stereoscopic 3D support, the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection brings together two of the most highly-acclaimed single player video games of all time into a single package, playable on PlayStation 3. Developed by Bluepoint Games, who assisted in the remastering alongside SCE Japan Studio and its division Team Ico, the bundle provides support for high-definition monitors, higher frame rates, stereoscopic 3D, and additional features for the PlayStation Net… In Shadow, they appear from the start with the introduction of Dormin. Ico is sharper, while Shadow - a game that taxed the PS2 - … Shadow of the Colossus, released in Japan as Wander and the Colossus, is an action-adventure game developed by SIE Japan Studio and Team Ico, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 2.The game was released in North America and Japan in October 2005 and PAL regions in February 2006. In ICO it is revealed, that they were once boys sacrificed to the Queen and that's what's left of them. For The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection on the PlayStation 3, GameFAQs has 43 guides and walkthroughs, 70 cheat codes and secrets, 47 trophies, 6 reviews, 35 critic reviews, 6 save games, and 4 user screenshots. When you enter mirror's room, you can see that the inside of the wall is made of a glowing green stuff that remind the weak points under the feets of the second colossus. It's suggested that the birth of a horned boy is a rare event, so this had been going on for generations, hundreds of years. So seeing as how Wander is literally reborn at the end of Shadow as a baby with horns, I kinda figured that he was the boy in Ico. Mono (モノ Mono) is the deceased young woman whom Wander brings to the altar in the Shrine of Worship at the beginning of Shadow of the Colossus. She wears a long-sleeved, lilac dress, and no footwear. Never played Ico but, I know what the game is about it. - The tower seems to work like a "static" colossus (using the same "technology") The master of the valley is like the balls that trigger the bridge in Ico. These games are story based, fairy tale adventures. I'm in the same situation as you. Most interpretations out there, did not pay much attention to details.lol everyone who is saying thats a "good interpretation" as if its anything new should pay a visit to the SoTC board and read all the old threads by the people whos ideas hes regurgitating.