Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Collection Butler Twitter And TikToker Users Are Reimagining Annabelle's Escape E-Girl Problems Literally Cannot Be Comprehended In These Memes Twitter Users Are Shocked By Photos Of Pool Party In Wuhan Space Hamster Quartet Has Been Conquering The Web

The video is often paired with a caption or used as a fade in and in green screens.
You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation.The footage used comes from Vladimir Putin's fourth term inauguration, which was streamed by RT on May 7th, 2018.
The oldest recorded instance of Putin Walking edits was uploaded on Another stretched version was uploaded on May 27th, 2020 by YouTubeSoon after the distorted version was uploaded to Youtube, the IT'S HIMVarious variations of the meme were also uploaded to YouTube, including one such example from YouTuberRequesting help for furnishing the spread section.

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/wide-putin-walking-meme/86345782 Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Collection Butler Twitter And TikToker Users Are Reimagining Annabelle's Escape E-Girl Problems Literally Cannot Be Comprehended In These Memes Twitter Users Are Shocked By Photos Of Pool Party In Wuhan Space Hamster Quartet Has Been Conquering The Web Wide Putin Walking, also known as IT'S HIM, is a viral video of Russian President Vladimir Putin walking down a hallway, stretched and set to Piano Fantasia’s “Song For Denise” (Maxi version). According to IT'S HIM server creator i5kilo, the video dates back to a 2017 Reddit post which has been lost. This original sound on TikTok by @slavik2.00 is used by over 37.2K TikTok users until now and the TikTok is flooding with Wide Putin Walking meme. Wide Putin Walk, also known as IT'S HIM, is a viral video of Russian President Vladimir Putin walking down a hallway, stretched and set to Song For Denise. Origin. I've come across this meme by a friend on Discord who told me it's everywhere on the platform, but that's all I know. Wide Putin Walking Meme Original Song and Video The Wide Putin Walking Meme has come from the video footage when President Vladimir Putin walks after his fourth term inauguration in May 2018. K3AFV Ham Radio Operator 812 views The video is often paired with a caption or used to fill blank space in exploitables and first appeared online in late May 2020, mostly spreading on YouTube and Discord. I've come across this meme by a friend on Discord who told me it's everywhere on the platform, but that's all I know.

The oldest recorded instance of Putin Walking edits was uploaded on Another stretched version was uploaded on May 27th, 2020 by YouTubeSoon after the distorted version was uploaded to Youtube, the IT'S HIMVarious variations of the meme were also uploaded to YouTube, including one such example from YouTuberRequesting help for furnishing the spread section.

Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. Parks on the air K-0834 (POTA) on the Black widow vertical - Duration: 1:28:13.

The oldest recorded instance of the Putin Walk was uploaded … You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation.The footage used comes from Vladimir Putin's fourth term inauguration, which was streamed by RT on May 7th, 2018. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution.