The L298N module has a very famous L298 Motor driver IC which is the main part of this module. L298N. Full home automatization is my dream I love playing whith stuff that can kill you or fry you like in hell.

To instantiate both motors at once use the L298NX2 variant of the library.

As you know, any L298N module has the ability to drive two motors at once, but you may not know that one instance of the library is intended to pilot only one motor.

The L298n is a simple dual channel motor controler for Arduino.Featuring functions like direction change and PWM speed control makes it easy and fun to use.And it is cheap,realy cheap. L298N library for Arduino. Reply

Learn everything you need to know in
Now, the input and enable pins(ENA, IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 and ENB) of the L298N module are connected to six Arduino digital output pins(9, 8, 7, 5, 4 and 3). The L298n is a simple dual channel motor controler for Arduino.Featuring functions like direction change and PWM But it is hard to find a good library for it,so i made one.All you need to do is download the .h file and include it in your arduino sketch using:In setup part you need to initialize pins used to connect module and arduino:To controll motors in loop part of code you can write following commands:dmot('F',127)....dmot means right motor,F is for Forward and 127 is pwm speed,can range from 0 to 255Using this commands whith some serial communication and case statements can yield a very nice RC wireless car,the exaple will be included in file.
So if you need to drive two motors, you have to instantiate two L298N objects (one for each motor). Author Andrea Lombardo Website https://github.com/AndreaLombardo/L298N Category Device Control License AGPL 3.0 Library Type Finally, connect the A+, A-, B+ and B- wires from the stepper motor to the module as shown in the illustration below. 1 year ago

L298NX2 is not a new version of module or IC,but it stands for a double implementation of L298N library.

A DC power supply, 7-35v personal L298N Dual H-Bridge library for controlling via PWN 2 motors - yohendry/arduino_L298N

Finally, connect one motor to terminal A(OUT1 & OUT2) and the other motor to terminal B(OUT3 & OUT4).

Quick and simple start guide for using and exploring an L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Controller module with an Arduino.

please can you help me to connect arduino ,NRF24L01AND TWO L298n h bridge driver motor

Author: Andrea Lombardo.

3 years ago

In this tutorial, you are going to learn about Arduino L298N Motor driver module interfacing. You can get it on ebay for as low as 2$

/* Example sketch to control a stepper motor with L298N motor driver, Arduino UNO and Stepper.h library. Materials needed: L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Controller module (various models will work) Male to Female jumper wires ; An Arduino, any flavor. 3 years ago

Device Control. Now, connect the input pins(IN1, IN2, IN3 and IN4) of the L298N module to four Arduino digital output pins(8, 9, 10 and 11). Maintainer: Andrea Lombardo. This sketch turns the stepper motor 1 revolution in one direction, pauses, and then turns 1 revolution in the other direction.

This module uses the PWM method to control the speed of DC motors.

I am having trouble downloading the .h file, any help?

Doubts on how to use Github? Compatibility. L298N library for Arduino An easy way to control DC Motors with Arduino and the L298N module. Note that the Arduino output pins 9 and 3 are both PWM-enabled. Specifications of L298N Motor Driver L298N. Read the documentation.

3 years ago Releases The model in the example I am using is from Ebay.

3 years ago About: Short way,Everything Arduino,AVR... C++,C# and Basic.

This library is compatible with all architectures so you should be able to use it on all the Arduino boards.

1 year ago

You can find it by going to Sketch > Include Library > Stepper.