Unless, of course, your brain retrieves the cues through smell.You are not wired to forget. I throw away what has no dynamic, living use.”  – Anais Nin“Toxic people will pollute everything around them. Sometimes we tend to live in the past, wish that things went back to the way they were. It has already happened. It’s dead.

Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.

With Bob Dylan, Albert Grossman, Bob Neuwirth, Joan Baez. Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass“Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it is good only for wallowing.”  – Katherine Mansfield“Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”  – Jean de La Fontaine“Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass“Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.” ― Dan Brown, Deception Point“The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey“There is a time for departure, even when there is no certain place to go.”  –  Tennessee William“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature.
But we… Let go. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. – Hippocrates of Cos“It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus“You turned your back on tomorrow because you forgot yesterday” – Maroon 5“Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” ― Justin Timberlake“Don’t look back. We look to the past when we should be looking for the future. “Don’t look back. The only thing you can do is run forward.You can never change your past. Thanks for the sharing. Sometimes we tend to live in the past, wish that things went back to the way they were. Documentary covering Bob Dylan's 1965 tour of England, which includes appearances by Joan Baez and Donovan. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.” ― Katerina Stoykova Klemer“Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” – Dave Mustaine“Never let yesterday use up today.”  – Richard H. Nelson“No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today.” – Brendan Francis“Not the power to remember, but its very opposite, the power to forget, is a necessary condition for our existence.”  – Sholem Asch“One change always leaves the way open for the establishment of others.”  – Niccolo Machiavelli“One must be thrust out of a finished cycle in life, and that leap is the most difficult to make – to part with one’s faith, one’s love, when one would prefer to renew the faith and recreate the passion.”  – Anais Nin“One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Inspirational And Motivational Quotes : QUOTATION - Image : Quotes Of the day - Description Don't look back. Something may be gaining on you.” – Satchel Paige “Don’t tie your heart to a person that has nothing left to offer you.

It might hurt for a while, but when you get over it, you’ll see that its better.” ― Orebela Gbenga“Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” ― Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile“I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but forward.”  – Firdtjof Nansen“I have accepted fear as a part of life – specifically the fear of change…I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back…”  – Erica Jong“I thought when love for you died, I should die. What does never look back expression mean? However the lessons learned can prepare you for a brighter tomorrow.Let go of the past, and go confidently in the direction on the future.The great thing about running is that you are always moving forward. Your mind is always set on what’s in front of you. Concentrate on what you can change.
Life is really about moving on.” – Oprah Winfrey“Moving on is easy. Your past made you stronger. So let them go, let go of them. Let it go. Alone, most strangely, I live on.” – Rupert Brooke“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”  – Winston Churchill“It happens to everyone as they grow up. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

QuotesViral, Number One Source For daily Quotes. We look to the past when we should be looking for the future.

Jan 5, 2016 - Inspirational Quote about Life, Love, Relationships, and Addiction: Don’t Look Back – You’re Not Going That Way