Reply So, what did you do? 2 months ago They absolutely are. Reply Solution ) Why Arduino Nano NOT Uploaded (2019) | How to Upload avrdude: stk500_getsync() - Duration: 1:52.

4 weeks ago I had the same problem and error code 0X00, my IC got burnt in Nano.

7 years ago

Here is a solution to the very basic issue Arduino users (Starters) face. Thanks again, and Warm Regards. on but it didnot work for me. 5 years ago 1 year ago

:( Reply

or using external serial converter to upload code. 4 years ago 8 months ago 2) Set processor to ATmega328P(Old bootloader) worked for me. Windows 10 installed the CH340 driver automatically.

Thank you 5 days ago 2 number solution solved my problem. Did you try any other steps? Many new people find this error avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 while uploading program to board. Circuits4you.com Arduino interfacing, circuits tutorials with code and ebooks, Step by step guides for all sensor modules used for arduino. I love working with projects on lower levels to design them from the ground up.

All I had to do was switch to the old bootloader. Set processor to ATmega328P(Old bootloader).

4 years ago There's an open source fork of the Arduino IDE software that you can use to program the TI Launchpad called Energia so if you know how to code for an Arduino you're good to go on this board as well. 4 years ago on I fixed it by: :) To program using arduino you need USB-ASP (SPI based programmer) shown below.After uploading bootloader you can use serial port / usb to program your arduino.When using external USB2Serial converter, May be you have not connected +5V to microcontroller or Incorrect connections of Rx TX.You have connected external device on Rx Tx pin i.e. Before we start to conclude the error first know how arduino works.Arduino board is basically consists of main three components.In most cases program is uploaded using usb cable or using external usb to serial converter.When u buy fresh micrcontroller such as ATmega328p from market.
Nailed it. Sure enough, my kit has a Mega 2560, and once I switched it up, no more problems!

3 years ago 5 months ago Reply

It is completely blank. 10 months ago Hello , I am using Arduino UNO board in windows 8 .
The two above reasons mentioned is not valid in my case too. Reply

7 years ago Sandeep, try to upload the same code again on another Uno board, if it works then the communication IC your older board is dead. I have had this error: I would plug my Arduino Uno into my Windows 7 PC (this guide should be relevant for Windows 8, Vista and XP also) but whenever I would upload any sketch to the board, all I would get is avrdude stk500_getsync() not in sync resp=0x30 for a response. for windows look for any yellow sign (indicates error) on Serial ports.Unfortunately, it can also mean that you burned your microcontroller. Arduino Pin 0 and Pin 1.Remove or Disconnect any circuit present on Rx Tx lines and try again.If you will not find correct serial port, check that you have installed correct USB to Serial converter or Arduino Drivers. 3 years ago 2 months ago Reply

You saved my day Martin, thanks ! 2) Set processor to ATmega328P(Old bootloader) worked for me. Please let me know since I also have same problem with UNO R3. on Hi, thanks for the detailed instruction - it worked!! It seems at the moment that there is no otherway for now. 3 months ago Reply

7 months ago