Inhaltlich handelt das Lied von einer verblassenden Liebe. Das Album stand 51 Wochen in den Top Ten der Weltweit konnten von Spears’ Debütalbum über 28 Millionen Exemplaren abgesetzt werden.Time Out with Britney Spears • Live and More!

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

When Britney Spears first emerged with her signature song “… Baby One More Time” in her pigtails while waiting for the boring class to end so she can dance with her female friends in the corridor area, kids like me knew that we have a new pop star to look up to.

Es ist mit 14 Millionen verkauften Einheiten[1] das meistverkaufte Debütalbum einer Künstlerin, das je in den USA erschienen ist und schuf die Grundlage für ihren Status als Superstar noch im Jahr der Veröffentlichung.

Das Album wurde zunächst als Promo-Kassette im Januar 1998 mit fünf Schnipseln von Demo-Songs veröffentlicht. It sold 1.76 million copies in its first week, breaking US records held by Snoop Dogg’s Doggystyle for fastest-selling hip hop album and Britney Spears’ …Baby One More Time for fastest-selling solo album.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Dieser Artikel behandelt das Album.

Do you know the lyrics for this track?

Britney Jean Spears (born on December 2, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi, and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, United States) is a Grammy-winning multi-platinum American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and occasional actress.

4 Das Stück wurde von Max Martin geschrieben. Her name is Britney Spears and she opened the door and paved way for other teen pop princesses that will soon follow her footsteps like Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson and of course, her ‘rival’ Christina Aguilera.

Spears sagte „Es ist ein Song, den jedes Mädchen nachvollziehen kann.

Die Kassette hatte dasselbe Cover, das auch später für das Single-Booklet Die obige Trackliste ist die der ursprünglichen US-Version, es gibt jedoch zahlreiche weitere Zusammenstellungen für die weltweiten Märkte. für: Baby noch einmal) ist das Debütalbum der US-amerikanischen Pop-Sängerin Britney Spears, die sich damit musikalisch im Pop-, Pop/Rock- und Dancebereich bewegt.

To celebrate "…Baby One More Time" turning 15 years old, check out this list of little-known facts relating to the first of Britney Spears' many, many hits.

Списки песен и альбомов артиста, видеоклип, другие треки, которые часто ищут.

Get track

Although I honestly love Christina, I also love and appreciate Britney Spears up to this day.Give us your feedback to refine user experience for VIBBIDI Community Hit Me Baby One More Time by Andy Worthington There’s an ambiguous undercurrent to the catchy pop smash that introduced a pig-tailed Britney Spears to the world in …

•The album received mixed reviews from critics even going as far as saying the album was premature and silly.