Why you don’t wanna import a 261 v2 from another European country? It weighs in at 11.7 lbs, which is a bit more than the Mark I, but it adds some improvements that make up for the small amount of weight gain.For starters, Husqvarna has improved its X-Torq engine, which reduces the tool’s fuel consumption and improves the emissions rating overall. Virtual boundaries. Husqvarna Battery Accessories Download Products Catalogs

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

A host of innovative features guarantee comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.

Stand-On Mowers Gloves (Hand Protection) Arborist fleet program Xplorer Apparel Latest Deals Products And I know the 560 and 550 are different saws, just giving my opinion on the 261 Well I planned on buying a 50cc saw, and this plan is being brought forward as a result of my CS 352 experience, that saw has me puzzled in how it is so easily effected by weather, altitude and may … Lawn & Garden Email sign up UserMenu_NoCustomerFound Axes & Saws Well am not interested in *s-word, only peoples opinions. Thread starter mesupra; Start date Sep 26, 2019; mesupra. Forest MAKE SHORT WORK OF TALL GRASS Sign up for pro offers Today Husqvarna launches new chainsaws. Personal Protective Equipment Husqvarna® Crown Club Product Size, LxWxH Oil pump type Chainsaw Accessories Husqvarna Battery Accessories Husqvarna claims that this saw exhibits best-in-class cutting performance, as well as a whole bunch of features to streamline operations and improve the lifespan of the saw.The Husqvarna 550XP Mark II has been redesigned for use in felling, limbing, and bucking. String Trimmers Riding Mower Attachments

> Forum > Erfahrungsberichte Husqvarna 550 XP Mark II. You are at the forest, park & garden website