SO= Significant Other. Ok so this song is about how Billie was trapped and mistreated in a relationship. BRD (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland; English: FRG/Federal Republic of Germany); is an unofficial abbreviation for the Federal Republic of Germany, informally known in English as West Germany until 1990, and just Germany since reunification. I think that this song as multiple meanings.

And I'll call you when the party's over [Refrain] Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that Yeah I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that. I guess. She loves to release songs with a mystery and allow her fans to come up with their own interpretation. Protag (short for protagonist)= person singing (I know it's Billie Eilish, but my interpretation wrong so it wouldn't be Billie) All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Billie Eilish's When The Party's Over's Lyrics & Meaning | NME Song Stories What was the inspiration behind the song? "When the Party's Over" is a bare-bones piano ballad that acts as a departure from the electro and R&B beats of her earlier output. and do a presentation about this song. She says she'll call him when the party is over because she knows he cares more about partying than her. what I think the song is about is that Billie is stuck in this unhealthy/toxic relationship and is trying to break free but finding it hard to let go. Like dead significant other. That is one of the reasons why I love Billie's music; it can be taken in so many different ways. En savoir plus. When he went to parties she would have to come home alone. She thought she would be lost without him, but she'll get by. and i need to submit this on next monday. I need to do a research about a song and i picked up this song and now im fucked up. Music publications have noted its hymnal -like qualities and use of bass, as well as its minimal instrumentation, which spotlight Eilish's vocal abilities. :'( I feel as though the song can have many meanings to it, which I think is Billie’s style. fall définition, signification, ce qu'est fall: 1. to suddenly go down onto the ground or towards the ground without intending to or by accident….

That someone close them dieeddd. And how she gave everything but the guy doesn’t care “tore my shirt to stop you bleeding, but nothing ever stops you leaving”.

The most widely used abbreviation for West Germany was its Therefore, the term Germany had an importance as part of the official name, which is reflected in the naming conventions which developed in the The East German decision to abandon the idea of a single German nation was accompanied by omitting the terms As a result, the initialism reached only occasional frequency in West German parlance. It was kind of really scary from the black eye blood. For me this song is very relatable so I want to show you what this song means from my P.O.V. Don't you know I'm no good for you, I've learned to lose you, can't afford to

i literally dont know what to explain. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

In order to be precise West Germans increasingly used the terms In 1965 the Federal Minister of All-German Affairs (later Intra-German Relations)Under the West German federal system, the states were generally responsible for school education, and by the 1970s, some of them had either already recommended omitting the initialism, or, in the case of A similar ideological question was the question whether to use "Berlin (West)" (the officially preferred name) or "West Berlin", and even whether to write "West Berlin" in The naming of the German Democratic Republic was also a controversial issue, West Germans at first preferring the names In 1995, a disagreement arose between reunified Germany and newly independent This article is about the Cold War-era abbreviation for the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany).

I believe this song is about the ending of a relationship. story. She had a boyfriend and he didn´t love or care about her and he always went to parties without her eventhough she tried so hard to make him stay. For the current country, see She decided that she ain’t going to keep getting dragged on so she says you know what I will call you when the party’s over. "I'll call you when the party's over" I'll meet you in the afterlife.