Main song words are Memories bring back memories bring back you Here is to the … it's not a bad thing. Everybody hurts sometimes Everybody hurts someday, ayy-ayy But everything gon’ be alright Go and raise a glass and say, ayy. So I know this song from Wendy of Red Velvet She sang it at yoo hee yeol's sketchbook and she did a great job. album: "Automatic For The People" (1992) Drive.

"Everybody Hurts" from R.E.M.’s best-selling 1992 album, Automatic for the People. Here’s to the ones that we got (Oh-oh) Cheers to the wish you were here, but you’re not ‘Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everything we’ve been through (No, no) Toast to the ones here today (Ayy)

Everybody Hurts Sometimes Everybody Hurts Someday Lyrics By Maroon 5.

And it's okay, sometimes we feel hurt, everybody did. R. R.E.M. Everybody Hurts Sometimes by Pixie Lott Really love this song!!! Writer(s): Peter Lawrence Buck, Michael E. Mills, John Michael Stipe, William Thomas Berry. Everybody hurts sometimes (times) Sometimes (times) So when you're stuck and can't move on You're allowed to cry, we all get hurt sometimes And it's alright To go ahead and let your tears fall down When everything crashes to the ground And it's alright No one ever makes it out alive Everybody hurts sometimes (times) Sometimes (times) Sometimes Submit Corrections. Here's to the ones that we got (oh-oh) Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everything we've been through (no, no) Toast to the ones here today (ayy) Related. And everybody hurts sometimes And everybody hurts sometimes So hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on Everybody hurts No, no, no, no you are not alone Submit Corrections.

AZLyrics . love her voice, love how she sang with emotion. Everybody hurts sometimes Everybody hurts someday, ayy-ayy But everything gon' be alright Go and raise a glass and say, ayy. Lyrics. Everybody hurts sometimes, times.

Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends; HOT SONG: Billie Eilish "my future" - LYRICS; HOT SONG: Taylor Swift - "cardigan " - LYRICS ; It's so hard not to let emotion burst To my head, upside down on a tread Cut me loose so I can stand straight up again And fill up this bitter empty space. Try Not To Breathe.