Their first song, "Timeless", quickly propelled the group to popularity and their album topped the charts. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! The group debuted on August 7th, 2017, under YMC Entertainment and CJ E&M.

It was released on March 4, 2019 with "I Wanna Be" serving as the album's title track.

The album was released the same day as his military enlistment in which he will be serving in the military band.

In addition, the label added 2 new members, these members are RoEun & Lina. This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. Lina was revealed to be the older sister of In November 2016, members JiWoo & SiYoung decided to leave the group. They released a pre-debut single, "My Type", on November 17, 2014 before officially debuting on July 20, 2015 with the single "Attention". なぬん めいる ばむ ちゃんかえ あんじゃ 나는 매일 밤 Their latest comeback feature "My Type", which is set to be released on June 28, 2016.Let us introduce you to the uniformed girls of K-Pop, Interesting Facts: Older sister of Girl's Day MinAhInteresting Facts: Former member of Badkiz and LuluzWe are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Formed under Zenith Media Contents, Wanna.B debuted on July 20, 2015 with their debut single "Attention", followed by "Hands Up". WANNA.B (Hangul: 워너비) was a South-Korean girlgroup created by Zenith Media Contents in 2014. This coupled with the fact that the group was deleted from Zenith Content's website and has been inactive since May, strongly suggests that they have disbanded.

【WANNA ONE】「Wanna Be (My Baby)」の歌詞・和訳・カナルビをチェックするならKpop BANK!MV・韓国語歌詞も一緒に見れちゃいます。リリースされたばかりの最新曲、週間ランキングなど、Kpop情報も楽しんでください SG Wannabe (SG 워너비) (the SG representing Simon and Garfunkel) is a South Korean trio that debuted in 2004. It was released on October 10, 2012 with "Get Out" used to promote the album.

WANNA.B (워너비) was a five-member girl group under Zenith Media Contents. WANNA.B was formed by Zenith Media Contents in 2014 and originally consisted four members: In early 2015, Saebom and J.Bin left the group and were replaced with In mid-2015, fans were notified about Yoonseul's departure and that they would be adding three new members: WANNA.B finally debuted on July 20, 2015 with the digital single "They made their first comeback on November 10, 2015 with the single "On April 6, Zenith Media Contents announced Seoyoon would be leaving the group due to back pain and that WANNA.B would be adding two new members: The new seven-member line-up made their first comeback on June 26 with the digital single "After announcing the news on December 26, 2018, member On February 8, the group released the comeback schedule for their fourth digital single, their first comeback in nearly three years.Sometime after the release of "Leggo" member Sejin changed her handle and deleted any mention of WANNA.B from her Instagram account, shortly after she was unfollowed by the group's profile.
I Wanna Be is a repackage of Key's first full-length album Face. The album was released the same day as his military