Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.Too Shy by Kajagoogoo - Digital Sheet Music

6 ♬ Too Shy - Too Shy | 0 Posts.

I was a child in the 70's and a teen in the 80's, and those two eras of music are my favorite.

Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in A Minor.

Get track

This CD doesn't disappoint at all whether you are familiar with Kajagoogoo or not.

Watch short videos with music Too Shy on TikTok.

♬ Too Shy | 1 Posts.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

5 "Not particularly melodic, but then again the piece isnt.

3 Do you have any photos of this artist? 4 Listen to music from Kajagoogoo, Too Shy like Kajagoogoo, Too Shy and Too Shy. Time zone: A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Hmm, it looks like we don’t know much about this artist. Rated

All Good, nice to find these 80's tracks again, music today is definitely not like this! Musicnotes Pro

Kajagoogoo is an English pop band best known for its first single, "Too Shy", which …

1 Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Kajagoogoo, Too Shy.

Hi. the original published key

Along with Too Shy and The Never Ending Story, the songs Hang on Now, Shouldn't do That, and Turn Your Back on Me are incredible. 3

We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now.

I highly recommend it.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Do you have any photos of this artist?

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. ♬ Too Shy | 1 Posts. Loading player… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The album contains their most successful single "Too Shy", a UK Number One hit in February 1983, as well as two other UK Top Twenty hits; "Ooh to Be Ah" and "Hang on Now".

Additional taxes may apply.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in