Article posters are the individual owner of the article content. Insurgency Sandstorm has a confirmed release window for its Xbox and PS4 versions. As more and more production guidelines are rolled out, we should have tighter, cleaner production cycles pertaining to future sprints.Please enter your username or email address. Insurgency: Sandstorm has been a hit on PC for quite some time, but the developers at New World Interactive have finally announced a release date for consoles. We’re super committed to our players, and we want to reinforce our continuous support to our fans. Insurgency Sandstorm Console Release Date Insurgency Sandstorm has a confirmed release window for its Xbox and PS4 versions. Now, I have all my ducks in order, and I’m ready to present the news to the community.After evaluating the scope of concerns regarding optimizations, back in July, we began a dialogue internally and with our publisher, Focus Home Interactive (FHI), about how to best proceed forward with releasing on console. The hope was that we could work alongside some talented developers who could help us navigate these challenges and the process itself, while simultaneously freeing up some bandwidth internally to continue generating new content + optimizing the game further for our PC audience. For example, we’ve introduced over half a dozen new weapons, 3 maps, 4 new game modes, and a large quantity of new cosmetic items and camouflages… and we have many more additions yet to come!As we don’t believe in annualizing editions of our game from a philosophical standpoint, all the changes and adjustments we make over time are done so with the belief that we’re going to expand and improve upon our pre-existing product. Remembering that depending on the command you can insert decimal places between the integer values. While the development of the console versions has been on a good track, we will be unable to launch the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One versions of Insurgency: Sandstorm on August 25th, 2020.

Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight! From the heady days of the Mega Drive up until the modern day gaming has been my main hobby. As a result, we’ll be steadily releasing all sorts of new content to the community, and in a better state, that should keep everyone excited. We are not affiliated with any third party.Use of this website is subject to acceptance of our Example: we have two numbers 1 and 2, so 1.5 would be the example of decimal places The official dates are spring 2020.In a recent post, the insurgency devs talked about the state of the game and the console version.As I mentioned in my original SoP post, the console version is coming.

In the best way possible!

I cover updates, guides and tips and tricks for the latest games. The tactical team based FPS was released in late 2018 on PC. I'll give almost any game a go. If you look at how much content we’ve released since the game first launched, we hope it will become clear that we stand by our titles beyond a release date. Saber Interactive now involved with the port. Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 25! As we make a huge push towards optimization, some of our creative content has been pushed back and delayed to be released later down the road. Given the studio’s history, we didn’t have a lot of pre-existing experience internally relating to console porting, optimization, navigating console TRC (Technical Requirement Checklists), etc. At the time of my previous post, I wasn’t comfortable releasing the details related to our console release. Insurgency: Sandstorm has been hit with another delay on consoles. New World Interactive has announced the console version of Insurgency: Sandstorm has … The full statement from New World Interactive can be found below.Stefan played Insurgency: Sandstorm when it was released for PC and he wrote:We do not license content or design to any other site. Effectively, by finding a partner to assist with console development, we can substantially expedite our own efforts at optimization while also getting some fresh eyes/additional perspective on recommended adjustments and changes.We recently finalized our agreement with a console co-development partner. Copyright © 2020 xlunargaming Insurgency: Sandstorm is a multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game developed by New World Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. The official dates are spring 2020. New World Interactive has announced that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Insurgency: Sandstorm will not meet its August 25th release date. It was officially announced in February 2016, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We’ve chosen to move forward with The short answer? The game is a sequel to the 2014 video game Insurgency Our CEO, Jeremy Blum, began exploring co-development partnerships earlier in the summer with FHI. Console Release Date for Insurgency: Sandstorm Delayed Once More Brianna Reeves Friday, June 19, 2020 Insurgency: Sandstorm has been on track to release on consoles for the last three years.

All content should be considered opinion. The studio requires more time for what will be its first console release, but how much time is unknown as no new date has been confirmed. No element of this site can be used without written permission. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. The Insurgency Sandstorm console release date is scheduled for sometime in the first half of 2021.