Photo. Log in Sign up. 16,810 notes. Link. Text.

and i’m sorry about indulging my love of deadpool, i couldn’t help myself. Grid View List View. Sims 4 hair Download popular; hot; new; 202008 top; 202007 top; 202006 top; Hair . Chat. Related: sims 4 cc ts4cc s4mm maxis match hair sims 4 maxis match < > Most recent. Filter by post type. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. All; Makeup; Clothing; Shoes; Accessories ; Skintones ... New Mesh; Recolor/Edit; Headlines Hair: DOWNLOAD . CC I'm going to download ! Follow. Hi all, yesterday’s patch has caused a problem with CC hair that makes it so custom hair swatches cannot be switched in CAS. simsday. Video. Most popular Most recent. Text. Audio. nsproduction99:.

Video. EA-style hairs with custom colors that are not enabled for randomSims 4 Studio has a batch fix called “Allow CC for random.” Several people have verified that after running this batch fix on their hair folder, their hair is now working properly. Usagi Hair. New Mesh. Quote.

Grid View List View. Related: maxis match sims 4 hair sims 4 cc the sims 4 // Éclair Hair took the new base game hijab and made it into a hair! Ask. Audio.

A new hair for The Sims 4, inspired by Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon ♡Here’s a little cheat sheet for building for your camera roll, if you can’t remeber these cheats and get tired of always having to look them up. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. New hair for your girls!Hope you like it <3 . 9,939 notes. it’s finally here!

This problem affects the following hairs:2. available in all EA colours even if the preview looks a bit off oopsWee need more hobbit hairstyles, in my humble opinion! imvikai . Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Link. Sims 4 CC Hair. Chat. Log in Sign up. A new hair for The Sims 4, inspired by Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon ♡ Base-game compatible; Hat-compatible; 18 EA swatches + 3 bonus colors; Early access ~ Free for all August 2; Link on my blog, or miikocc.tumblr. simsday. Filter by post type. A new hair for The Sims 4, kind of inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast ♡guys i can’t even tell you how long it took me to complete this (since it’s my very first work of blender).

Find and follow posts tagged sims 4 hair on Tumblr. Quote. Unfollow. the sims 4 hair cc < > Most recent. Audio. ctrl-sims. critzie102. Sims 4 CC Hair. All posts. im sure everyone and their grandma has done this combo already but whatever, this was more for my practice tbh. #s4cc #ts4cc #s4mm #ts4mm #sims 4 hair #sims 4 cc #zebrazest. ts4 sims 4 ts4cc sims4cc s4cc ts4 cc sims 4 cc s4 cc ts4 hair sims 4 hair ts4download sims4downlad ts4 download sims 4 download shycc feeling very anxious rn i have an exam tomorrow and its making my anxiety go wild so in turn im feeling anxious to post this which is dumb so im posting it anyway enjoy guys!

The downside is, of course, that hair you do not want to see on random Sims will start appearing on random Sims. November 13 patch: custom hair-related issue Recolor/Edit DOWNLOAD RETEXTURE + DREADS + MESH (YOU NEED IT) simsday. also its cute! Recolor/Edit.

Related: maxis match sims 4 hair sims 4 cc the sims 4 < > Most recent. Unisex, for YA to Elder!All the asks that were given for me this week and for months were considered, including the preference for a Chat. love4sims4. Ask. 13 CC Toddler Hair Recolors. Photo. Posts; Archive; sim-4-cc. … com /mycc miikocc . Photo.