We had a reservation, and was sat in a very timely fashion. The explanation was that there was "only 1 person in the back". Clearly you should not have been treated "terrible", but it is not accurate that you must buy the most expensive item on the menu when you dine.

11/05/19 02:19pm PDT.

Will recommend to anyone looking for a great meal and unique experience.

If you could send a PM with your contact information we can get the issued resolved for you. A former Angelino turned Seattlelite, I created this site to bring you delicious and easy recipes you'll love. How is The Melting Pot - South Point restaurant rated?The Melting Pot - South Point is rated 4.3 stars by 928 OpenTable diners.Is The Melting Pot - South Point currently accepting reservations?You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved.OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Gluten-Free: without croutonsMixed Greens, Candied Pecans, Gorgonzola, Tomatoes, Housemade Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette(402-452 cal per serving).

Guests enjoy dessert only every night of the week, just not during the two special events we offer each year. | Perez HiltonShould We Be Concerned For Megan Fox? She said she would be right back with that. We both ordered water. Glad the birthday was a success!Thank you for recognizing Michaela for a job well done.

Please give me a call to discuss your concerns. Request our intimate curtained booths and see why we are considered one of Durham's most romantic restaurants. Le mot de la fin Chaque organisme opère à une échelle différente. When we received our bill we were charged $45 dollars for each child. Inside The Mind Of A 7 Year Old! Just so you have an idea. I am always available to discuss any concerns should they arise. He did a good job of timing his breaks to let us eat and enjoy our privacy without running out of food or drink. I’ve been for just normal dinners, special occasions, just dessert so I knew what I was getting into.Hi Brandon, I am the the owner and spoke to you about the cheese.

We also offer a gluten free menu in partnership with the Gluten Intolerance Group. Best Vegan Friendly Restaurants in Fort Lee: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Vegan Restaurants in Fort Lee.

187ml Gluten-Free (138 cal) $9White chocolate flavored fondue melted with sparkling wine and garnished with fresh strawberries and whipped topping.

The Melting Pot es el lugar idóneo para celebrar ocasiones especiales, disfrutando de un ambiente privado y elegante, con un personal atento y una selección de fondues, salsas y vinos magníficos. We sat between courses for up to 20 minutes. She came back and set up the cheese course and we were halfway through eating the cheese course before she ever bought glasses of water. We did not expect to spend 3 hours for the four course meal however we had a great time!Service was awful but the owner attempted to correct servers mistakes.Hi Julia, this is Dan the owner.
Now, I don’t want a server to be hovering and coming by the table every other minute while I’m trying to enjoy my dinner. Gluten-free dipper plate available upon request. Might be back next year!We really enjoyed our NYE experience! It certainly sounds like your server let you down. We would love to go back.We were in a romantic little table next with a privacy curtain. Hoping this experience was a fluke.This was our first time at a Melting Pot.

DanThis location will treat you terrible if you don’t order the most expensive thing on the menu and “you just want dessert”Hi Jonathan, When you booked your reservation for VDAY you were notified that we only offered a four course meal option. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I will make sure she set this review. DanWe had a very romantic, interactive, and fun date! I'm Aberdeen; the chef behind the blog. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!!.

We got great feedback on the special menu we created and for the general atmosphere we created. We were there on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was practically empty. Expertise Végane Europe, alias le label EVE VEGAN, est un organisme français de contrôle et de labellisation des produits véganes crée par l’association Vegan France Interpro.

The food and experience was great, and the staff was kind and helpful. Had a table that was very private.Hi, thank you for the great feedback.

We had a groupon and didn’t feel like we were treated any different than if we had paid full price.

The music was so loud we could not hear the waiter. I am sorry we let you down.

Support local, our family has proudly served fondue over 8 years.4 course menu - $39 Per person.

The server was very respectful and always knocked before opening pulling the curtain back and always replaced it upon leaving. We certainly had a tough night last night and I would like to speak to you about how we can make it up to you.

Give me a call Monday on my cell, 919-810-8410.We were in one of the booths that has doors. See more ideas about Yummy drinks, Recipes, Fun drinks. Hello!

Additional nutrition information available upon request. We also provide a large screen projector for corporate luncheons & dinner events.Looking for one of the best locally owned interactive restaurants at Southpoint?
Découvrez la gammes de vins AOP Côtes du Rhône, certifiés par le label EVE VEGAN® du Domaine des Treilles.