Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

It can't learn any powerful moves—all it does is flop around and splash! Magikarp is always very powerless in Pokemon, but this time it will become the leading role and show his ability.

I think this game is awesome it shall keep your hands occupied, who needs fidget spinners, this game is very exciting because of the different types of magicarp u can fish (mine was orange +white) a brilliant combination .After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pokémon: Magikarp Jump by The Pokemon Company .

Throughout the game, you can unlock 19 different Magikarp Styles and several different events.The game is a mobile exclusive, with following technical requirements:Although Magikarp Jump is a simple game, there is always some tricks you can use to progress through the game faster. This game is a funbthing to so if you're bored and there is no raging unless you run into a bad in counter

Pokémon: Magikarp Jump will not start or closes abruptly; How to uninstall, reinstall, backup, or transfer Pokémon: Magikarp Jump to a new device; Can I set push notifications for Pokémon: Magikarp Jump? En fonction de votre appareil et de la version de votre système d'exploitation, il est possible que ce jeu ne fonctionne pas. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It is a virtual pet game revolving around the lowly fish Magikarp, which must be bred and trained generation after generation to jump as high as possible. Magikarp Jump is a new game from Nintendo.

Price: Free Download Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC Available instantly.

Good I don't have any problems with the game It's a Pokémon game all about the weakest Pokémon ever—Magikarp! Access information about networks Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It's a Pokémon game all about the weakest Pokémon ever—Magikarp! Through the game, you can catch Magikarp with various rods, with many Magikarp coming in different colours and sizes each with unique abilities.

Réduire. After a while it becomes repetitive and will get boring. 4,5.

What is this world coming to?! Pokemon Magikarp Jump Online is an online relaxation game, you need to get your own Magikarp at first and then train it … Rated: All Ages 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,495 customer ratings. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Its maybe more fun for older children/people. Then compete to see if your Magikarp is the best.

Pokémon: Magikarp Jump (Japanese: はねろ!コイキング, Hepburn: Hanero!

When I was trying to play it sent me off and stopped working entirely Magikarp Jump is a game centered around Magikarp and it’s quest to have the highest jump in the history of all Magikarps. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Anyone can play this simple game in their spare time to create the most majestic Magikarp ever in this official Pokémon app! We like that you can train your magicarp to be stronger and stronger and build your team up to play others. but this is one of the most entertaining and startlingly addictive games I have played in a while. Pokémon: Magikarp Jump is a unique game where you catch and raise Magikarp and have them go on adventures facing off against other Magikarp in contests to see who will jump the highest. You will regard it with new eyes.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Here are some:Pokémon GO Hub is the biggest Pokémon GO news site, publishing several informative guides, analysis, and news articles every month. It's famous—for being pathetically weak, unreliable, and generally useless.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019 Anyone can play this simple game in their spare time to create the most majestic Magikarp ever in this official Pokémon app! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations When it flops its way too high in the sky, it's sometimes snagged by the Bird Pokémon Pidgeotto—never to be seen again! You can now trade in your Exchange Tickets for items in the Exchange Office even when you are offline! Pokémon: Magikarp Jump

Pokémon: Magikarp Jump system requirements and compatibility Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Amazon.com Services LLC The lowly Magikarp now gets its time in the spotlight with this fun app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.