as well as other partner offers and accept our Les câbles USB de la série Element d'iXCC serait un bon choix. Today (26th) it didn't want to charge all day, I would plug it in and immediately a message "This accessory may not be supported." Learn what the status icons and symbols at the top of your screen mean. The few days, my iPhone 6s has only been charging to 95% or so overnight.

A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation.Even when you try to do everything to avoid a dead Sometimes, compounding the problem even further, you'll be patiently waiting for an You can check that an iPhone is being charged via the ever-present battery icon in the top right corner.There will be a lightning bolt in the middle of the battery icon to indicate that the phone is charging, and the icon should appear green.

Les icônes d’état apparaissent dans la barre d’état de votre iPhone:Découvrez ci-dessous la signification de chaque icône d’état.Sur l’iPhone X et modèles ultérieurs, la couleur apparaît sous forme de bulle derrière l’heure. I am using the cord and block that came with the phone. Voici la signification de chacune de ces couleurs :  iPhone 4S, iOS 7 Posted on Sep 28, 2013 9:57 AM Reply I have this question too ( 402 ) I have this question too Me too (402) Me too You can also check your battery life in the Control Center, where you'll be able to see a number reading of your battery percentage (it's possible to always There are lots of reasons a seemingly plugged-in and charging iPhone Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links. When your iPhone is on, you can tell if it's charging by looking at the battery icon in the upper right corner.
Will Wei/Business Insider Learn what the status icons and symbols at the top of your screen mean. By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Business Insider The battery level of your paired Bluetooth device. Votre iPhone est en charge.

Découvrez la signification des icônes d’état et des symboles affichés en haut de votre écran.

Now the phone has died, and is stuck on the empty red battery logo.

Get a daily round up of our most popular tech stories. If this icon is red, then your iPhone has less than 20% charge. L’icône Sur l’iPhone X et modèles ultérieurs, la couleur apparaît sous forme de bulle derrière l’heure. It should appear green with a lightning bolt in the middle.

Sign up for our Tech newsletter. Si du bleu, du vert ou du rouge s’affiche dans la barre d’état. 2019-10-23T17:35:00Z Votre iPhone est connecté à CarPlay. La seule façon pour tester le câble est d'aller essayer un autre câble d'iPhone pour voir si la charge se remet en état normal. Sur l’iPhone 8 ou les modèles antérieurs, la couleur remplit toute la barre d’état. Sur l’iPhone 8 ou les modèles antérieurs, la couleur remplit toute la barre d’état. Si vous constatez que votre câble est cassé, vous pouvez donc acheter un nouveau. * Lorsque le partage de connexion est activé sur l’iPhone 8 ou les modèles antérieurs, le nombre d’appareils qui partagent la connexion est également indiqué.