With a sense of humor. Hell hath no fury like an Eli scorned. I’m learning it as I’m shooting it.

I guess they thought something big was in there.

Known For America’ Cast and Creators on Portraying Historical Figures With Accuracy and EmpathyMargo Martindale (‘Mrs.

Margo attended Lon Marris College, and later transferred to University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, and did a summer study at Harvard...

Margo Martindale was born July 18, 1951 in Jacksonville, Texas, to Margaret (Pruitt) and William Everett Martindale, a lumber company owner and dog handler. The Good Wife (2015-2016) Paul Sarkis/CBS Martindale hadn’t been a watcher of CBS’s hit drama before she was cast as the campaign manager of … [2]

a list of 15 images Margo Martindale was born July 18, 1951 in Jacksonville, Texas, to Margaret (Pruitt) and William ... Born: July 18, 1951 Photos.

Margo Martindale (Jacksonville, 18 de julho de 1951) é uma atriz estadunidense. She’s a tough cookie.

See all photos.

Margo Martindale was born July 18, 1951 in Jacksonville, Texas, to Margaret (Pruitt) and William ...

I’m a great strategist. In 2011, she won a Primetime Emmy Award and a Critics' Choice Television Award for her recurring role as Mags Bennett on Justified.Martindale was nominated for an Emmy Award four times for her recurring role as Claudia on The Americans, winning the award in 2015 and 2016.

We know how to handle him, both of us.

Expect more sparks to come in tonight’s episode, as Eli plots his revenge and recruits Alicia as his ally.It was shocking. Martindale já ganhou três Prêmios Emmy e dois Critics' Choice Television Award. The Good Wife has secured another top talent.

I know how to do it. America’) on portraying trailblazer Bella Abzug: ‘She was almost the opposite of me’ [Exclusive Video Interview]‘Boys State’ on Apple TV+: Are the teens’ mock elections as brutal as the adult voter clashes coming in November?

Margo Martindale, Actress: August: Osage County. And it’s in New York City, so I’m happy to be home.Something odd and different. Margo Martindale was born July 18, 1951 in Jacksonville, Texas, to Margaret (Pruitt) and William Everett Martindale, a lumber company owner and dog handler.

We finally found a place where everything was good, and then it went rocky again.Peter. Which of course is possible! It focuses on Alicia Florrick, the wife of the Cook County State's Attorney who returns to her career in law after the events of a public sex and political corruption scandal involving her husband. Then one day, someone gave me something, and I said, “What the hell, I’m going to do it the way I want to do it.” And it opened up a whole new world for me.Smart as a whip. They’re starting to throw in options if it’s not Hillary, who will it be, what if things go awry. New plot points would arise, only to have the show almost immediately reset them and return to the starting point. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC.