Nosler AccuBond 270 Win Important Safety Information WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to the State of California to cause birth …

In an attempt to find a baseline for my handloads, I tried some of these cartridges and was very surprised at the results. 270 Caliber 150 Grain . The .270 Winchester Short Magnum (270 WSM) was designed in 2002 by Winchester. I chose your 140 grain AccuBond Trophy grade bullet. Sportsman's Guide has your Winchester AccuBond CT, .270 WSM, AccuBond CT, 140 Grain, 20 Rounds available at a great price in our .270 WSM Ammo collection

Federal 270 Wsm found in: Federal Edge TLE Rifle Ammunition .270 WSM 140 gr Edge TLR 3184 fps 20/ct, Federal Classic Hunter Berger Hybrid Rifle Ammunition .270 WSM 140 gr BTHP 3200 fps 20/ct, Federal Nosler Accubond Rifle.. It has produced some unbelievable groups in my Super Shadow. I know your question pertained to 140 Accubonds but I found anemic velocity in my .270 WSM with 150 gr. The 270 WSM is third in line behind .270 Winchester and .270 Weatherby Magnum for the trio of .270 commercial rounds. JavaScript is disabled.

The short story is my wife got one of only 100 New Brunswick non resident moose tags in 2015.

140 accubond at 3200 try and get even close with a 270 win! 2 seasons ago he took a 350 class bull at 570y. Shipping not available to P.O. It really shoots lights out and has taking some really big hogs past 300 yards. Winchester® loads Accubond® CT Centerfire Rifle Ammo with tough-jacketed, Accubond CT bullets for taking large species of big game at long range. All that said, I bought my 270 WSM for bigger animals (I.e. The Nosler ballistics team, long respected in the hunting and shooting industry for reliable and precise reloading data, is the driving force behind Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition. next 1 was 90 yards in its bed base of neck done. All ammunition is shipped domestic ground and an adult signature is required. I like it a lot honestly. i shot 2 rag horn bulls with the 140s 1 at 485 through the lungs turned around through lungs again and nose dive into the snow. If I remember correctly he is running these at 3550fps.

Must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammo and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammo. The 270 Win has been doing it for many years, and the Accubond is a superior bullet, if it's accurate in your rifle. A good 130-150 grain bullet is a bull Elk nightmare. Opening morning she made a perfect 125 yard shot on a trophy class bull. Check local laws before ordering. next 1 was 90 yards in its bed base of neck done. Thank you for making a great performing product! The 270 Win has the energy at 200yds, that your 300 Win mag has at 300yds, and if you keep that in mind, you'll be fine.

of all the wsms this is the best for filling in a niche! elk). Description.270 Winchester Short Magnum 140 grain Nosler AccuBond~ The 270 Winchester Short Magnum or 270 WSM is a short, unbelted, magnum cartridge created by necking down the .300 Winchester Short Magnum and fitting it with a .277 caliber bullet.

270 Caliber 130 Grain; 270 Caliber 140 Grain; 270 Caliber 150 Grain .

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.I know there are those who have experience with the WSM on Elk. The correct name for the cartridge, as listed by the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute (SAAMI), is 270 WSM, without a … if you like 270s you will love the wsm.I build quite a few 270 WSMs, one of my personal favorites running 165 Matrix or 170 Bergers. if you go too a 270 wsm from a 270 win you will notice the difference! Trophy Grade Ammunition brings Noslers unsurpassed quality standards in accuracy and consistency directly to the shelf of your favorite gunshop or outdoor retailer. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won't cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. if you go too a 270 wsm from a 270 win you will notice the difference! I got well over 3200 fps out of federal premium ammo with 140 Accubonds and great accuracy. It was also scored for the New Brunswick Big Game records and is the current #8 bull, all time, #1 by a non resident, #1 by a woman, and was the largest bull scored by their club for 2015. I've taken bulls out beyond 900 yards with excellent results, quite a few in the 600-800 yard range and it performed excellent. Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullet. I’ve used the 140 Accubonds and 150 Partitions. Both were entirely effective.

AccuBond Bullet. Go for it.I have a customer that runs a 270wsm with our 117g Hammer Hunter.

She used my Tikka 270 WSM on the hunt. Is has the fluted bull barrel and muzzle break. Running these heavier bullets puts it into a legit long range class elk killer! It scores 195 0/8 inches for Boone and Crockett, placing it on the all time list for Canadian Moose.

My wife had a South Dakota blackhills elk tag this fall. Shooting 150 grain Nosler Partitions, 2 shots to the lungs and the elk went 5-10 yards and dropped. With this little bullet it was at the top end of range for elk.All Savages have a 1-10 twist and will stabilize up to a 150 gr.As far as elk go I cant help but I shoot the 150 VLD's from my Savage Model 16.

Please work up slowly when reloading. Whether you want your ammunition loaded with AccuBond, Partition, Ballistic Tip® or E-Tip, Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition will have the right load for the right game.Good afternoon, I just wanted to compliment you on a well constructed bullet! !No doubt about it. Honestly, I have had good results with other powders as well, including IMR-4350, Reloder 19 and 22, and Accurate Data 86 (non cannister 3100).

270 WSM 140 Grain; 270 WSM 150 Grain; 270 WSM 160 Grain . 270wsm with the heavies is perfectly good for elk.