"I just came here to dislike the trailer and read comments. Soon Sadak-2 will become most disliked video in youtube. Youtube has both tags and hashtags, so to avoid the confusion, please use the checklist:.

Priceless!Thank you for the valuable information; a few days ago I’ve posted a video on you tube showing “how to make Haitian lemon juice with milk” followed by another video “the ultimate way to make Haitian lemon juice with milk” I wrote the same keywords in the tag. The 1960s lives and adventures of the police constabulary, medical staff, and residents of Ashfordly and Aidensfield. Thanks for the tips. YouTube does consider user engagement as well (like number of views, views in common and user “retention”) but tagging is the A most scientific (but still useful to start brainstorming) Obviously, the top three classes of tags should all be considered for ranking for various types of search queries  (navigational search queries, generic search, category search, etc).Most YouTube pros suggest including as many relevant tags as you can (of course, that doesn’t mean you need hundreds of them but dropping the I do agree that we need to use quite a few tags, but the focus is on “smart” or This one comes first because it’s so often neglected!So what you never want to forget is to “self-reference” your video:What you do next is playing with YouTube search results a bit. [query] => https://pubstack.nw18.com/pubsync/v1/api/videos/recommended?source=n18english&channels=5d95e6c378c2f2492e2148a2,5d95e6c278c2f2492e214884,5d96f74de3f5f312274ca307&categories=5d95e6d7340a9e4981b2e10a&query=Aditya+Roy+Kapur%2CAlia+Bhatt%2Cbaby%2Chotstar%2CJustin+Bieber&publish_min=2020-08-19T09:46:01.000Z&publish_max=2020-08-22T09:46:01.000Z&sort_by=date-relevance&order_by=0&limit=2 All rights reserved. In case you are preparing yourself for amplifying your video content through Youtube (which you probably should), here’s an extensive guide for you on Youtube tagging.Tags help users find your video when they search the site. © Copyright Network18 Media and Investments Ltd 2020. Congrats Sadak-2 team! Thanks!What fabulous tagging tips you’ve included here! Further Steps. The trailer of Mahesh Bhatt directed Sadak 2 has been the top trending video on YouTube India ever since it dropped on the platform on August 12.. 61 million views and thousands of comments later, the upcoming movie starring Alia Bhatt, Pooja Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt, and Aditya Roy Kapur, Sadak 2 has achieved a rare feat of becoming the second-most "disliked" video in the entire world. FoxStarHindi / YouTube. The lyrics are penned by Shabbir Ahmed.The song about love soon turned into a display of hate as Sushant Singh Rajput "fans" once again thronged the comments section of video, criticising the "nepo kids" and downvoting the video.As of now, ‘Tum Se Hi’ has been "disliked" over a million times on YouTube and could very well enter the infamous list of top-50 disliked videos on the platform. [videos] => Array "Many others headed to Bieber's "Baby" video, which has held the second spot of being the most-disliked video for a long time. ) To be seperate the words by a comma or “phrase”How do I add the tags? A Time Warner Company. With YouTube videos and links to tab. "Meanwhile, a similar treatment was given to the movie's track ‘Tum Se Hi’ which was released on India's 74th Independence Day. Specially we should check the tags by the top 10 videos so we can have an idea what tags are those successful videos are using and how should we put our tags.I’ve been wondering about this subject a while but never took time to test anything. Is that the proper way?How to we add the tags though? Finally, Youtube advises against excessive tags and hashtags, so stay away from tag-spamming: Adding excessive tags to your video description is against our policies on spam, deceptive practices, and scams.Get tips on writing effective tags and descriptions.