Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It has Zen Menthol flavour. Rollo MENTHOL empty tobacco cigarette filter tubes, highest quality Paper from France and filter from USA. Buy It Now. I ordered a carton of these and smoked them all. Total waste of money. The taste is great.

I purchase them regularly and they save a TON of money! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

These are by far the best menthol 100s cigarette tubes.

Camel Blue Camel Blue (138) Lights flavor. Pero llegaron bien empaquetados From … UPDATE: Tho they're the ones we prefer, they jumped up $5, which is very disappointing. 1000 Menthol Click cigarette tubes with menthol aroma capsule, tubes, filter sleeves, tip, Dark Horse (10 x 100 Items).

Coupled with the excellent price and quick delivery, it's a winner all around.

I think that you should do one or the other, menthol tubes and regular tobacco, or regular tubes and menthol tobacco.

I was very pleased with them....once I was out, I went to local tobacco shop and bought Premier brand menthol tubes. Silver Star Long Filter Empty Cigarette Tubes (Pack of 2 Boxes) Total 400 Tubes So I decided to try a new brand and boy I am glad I did. Almost gone. This listing includes: 4 x 200 count Cigarette tubes – ULTRA SLIM (6.5 mm) (800 Total) 1 x FREE Disposable lighter Blue Star Aristo RO+UV+UF AR5BLAM01 7-Liter Water Purifier, Black Cipla Nicotex Tin Box - 2 mg (Mint, Pack of 3) COCOYAYA Coco Cone Box Hemp Cones - King Size Cones/Pre Rolled Cones, Bleached, Per... Metier 16 Inch Tall Opaque Black Acrylic Waterpipe Ice Bong. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. You can save a lot of money if you roll your own cigarettes.

In Stock . Product Information There was a problem completing your request.

I’ve tried the king sized version as well—but for some reason I felt they weren’t nearly as good.

Acheter vos tubes à cigarette pas cher, boite de 100, 250, 500 ou 1000 tubes à cigarettes, moins cher que chez votre buraliste.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews Please try again Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Customer Reviews 47 £12.49 £12.49. mea ame Organic Menthol Smokes Horrible item I smoke Newports this plus Menthol tobacco disgusting way too much Menthol they are horrible do not buy these if anything you buy Menthol tobacco and you buy plain tubes from the same company and they taste just like Newports

Select your address

Quick view New. Save with MyShopping.com.au! From Australia +C $34.21 shipping. Mickey Mouse is on a world tour, stopping in beautiful Franceâ?¦ land of love. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The thing is, all three of my local stops are out of menthol 100's.

Get it Thursday, Aug 6. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Capsule with secret.