I expect something way more stable for a security service . Solamente es vía correo electrónico y en inglés. I was actually jumping around in front of it hoping that it would capture my face but it didn't even register any movement. "You get what you pay for". There's myriad solutions that will work. La identificación de rostros es de lento aprendizaje.

The camera uses facial recognition technology to help you look after your children or elderly parents, sending their name to your smartphone to let you know they are well.

Description Netatmo Tags are waterproof security sensors which you can place on your door, window, mailbox or garage to receive a notification when they are opened.

Smart Indoor Security Camera - Netatmo Welcome, GoldWyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant, White - WYZECP1eufy Security, eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit, Wireless Home Security System with 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, 1080p HD, IP67, Night Vision, No Monthly FeeD-Link Indoor Home Security Camera Omna 180 Degree Cam, HD 1080P, Works with Apple HomeKit, Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, MicroSD Record (DSH-C310/AN)Logitech Circle 2 Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Home Security Camera Works with Alexa & Google Assistant with Easy Setup, 1080p HD, 180° Wide-Angle, Night Vision, 2-Way Talk, Alerts, Free 24-Hours StorageNetatmo Welcome, Home Security Camera with Face Recognition

The Good The Netatmo Welcome successfully implements facial recognition in a consumer product After that, I found the app quite responsive.

I am done its going back. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Smart Alarm System with Camera Protect your home and prevent break-ins with a complete security solution. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. La cámara funciona muy bien, se integra con Apple HomeKit.

Se tardan mucho para responder y no responden correctamente. Netatmo Welcome WLAN-Kamera Indoor Sicherheitskamera mit Gesichtserkennung + 3er Set Fenster- und Türkontakt 3,0 von 5 Sternen 1. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Protection day and night with infrared night vision for clear videos even in total darkness.

+ $60.06 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to United Kingdom The Netatmo Welcome is very easy to setup and start receiving notifications. No subscription Select your offer Smart Indoor Camera Be alerted immediately if an intruder breaks into your home.

I had problems with the device disconnecting and then reconnecting hours later - I ran through the standard diagnostics including distance from router etc. I would like to exchange it for one that works but the account does not let me do it. La camara es fija.

Stay awa from this overpriced, unusable, nonsensical product and buy something else. Netatmo Tags : Waterproof Security Sensors for the Welcome Camera (3 Pack) Item #: DTG01-P-A. 2 g, 5 g, ethernet... And i have high speed internet. So it pauses the video and you won't be able to know what's happening unless you stop and play the camera again then it would load up. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

It doesn't seem like much when you read it but when you're watching it, it's quite annoying. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

I gave it a few chances but the video is way too delayed. I'm talking 10 seconds or more between me waving in front of the camera, and me seeing this on screen.

Lo más impresionante que tiene es el reconocimiento facial el cual funciona muy bien. EFFORTLESS SETUP in a few minutes: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the app.

Face identification is very reliable.

Pero el producto es muy muy bueno. Belle qualité d'image. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Face identification is very reliable.

I was able to purchase this camera from Amazon as an open-box deal saving a lot of money.Tried for two years to make this work. When it recognizes a new face, it will then create a profile within the app.

Les falta mucho por mejorar el soporte técnico. The Smart Indoor Camera’s setup is straightforward: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the App. + $60.06 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to United Kingdom Receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphoneWelcome is a new-generation smart indoor security camera.

First, it appears to be designed to monitor entry points. Instead of the usual motion alerts which require you to waste time watching footage, Netatmo Indoor Camera sends an immediate alert if an intruder has been detected in your home, complete with a picture of their face and a video recording. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. eufy Security, Wireless Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) with 2K HD, No Monthly Fee, On-Device AI for Human Detection, 2-Way Audio, Simple Self-Installation

Looking to return this item, Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Es buena cámara, solo un poco difícil de actualizar la primera vez (actualizar para sacar el código de HomeKit) se calienta un poco, pero en general la recomiendo, yo no he tenido problemas, funciona a la perfección con HomeKit de Apple You can even select a specific Sensor to raise the alarm if someone tries to break into your home. The Welcome product does not operate with HomeKit although there is a promise of this functionality from Netatmo. Stay in touch from anywhere.

Interested buyers will pay only once, and that is for the device; and that’s it.
I purchased 4 of these cameras, and I used them for a couple of years. Please try again. Data storage MicroSD card up to 32GB 8x digital zoom into videos

It goes in the trash tonight.