In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Vortex Optics Uni-Daptor Binocular Tripod Adapter Idéal pour les appareils photos, longue-vue, lunettes terrestres, jumelles ou télémètres laser. Watch; Tripod Trigger Stick Primos Gen. 3. I'm not 100% sure, but I am 99% sure that is the reason behind this. Now 2 legs fall off and one leg doesn't deploy without assistance. The new Quick Detach Yoke System with Integrated Lock makes it easier than ever to switch from gun to optics and back again. We have advanced our design by incorporating a Quick Detach Yoke System that allows for easy transitions from a shooting stick to a smooth panning support for optics or cameras. The Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 is the ultimate solution for making your shot accurate no matter where you go.The Primos Trigger Stick adjusts quickly with just a squeeze of its trigger, allowing the hunter to quickly get on target with a solid rest. The Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 is the ultimate solution for making your shot accurate no matter where you go. I would use it for hunting but again should be about 140.00 bucks. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

I purchased two Gen 3 long Mono Trigger Sticks to "upgrade" my old trigger sticks that I gave my kids. $189.99. ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair At first it seemed I might be onto something.

4.5 out of 5 stars.

You may also know us through our television show Primos’ TRUTH About Hunting, DVD’s and Mastering the Art video series.

Vortex Optics Guide Binopack, Brown Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. They couldn't tell me when they would be back in inventory except that it would be several weeks. Also attached my binos to them and used them on a bench. Bonjour j’ai bien reçu mon article mais malheureusement il fonctionne pas bien,quand j’appuie sur la gâchette pour le faire allongé la partie du bas ne descend pas??? Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Over-all - this is a nice product. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.
(See attached pictures). I decided to make a video to send to primos questioning the integrity of this shooting stick.

I have contacted primos and will post an update on what they say.

Primos Trigger Stick Tripod gen 3 Caldwell Tackdriver Bag.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

V Yoke MB Machine Hunting Gun Rifle Stick/Monopod/Tripod Holder Votre boutique en ligne (Online Shop) pour la chasse et le tir sportif.Sie verwenden einen Browser, der kein Javascript unterstützt oder dieses deaktiviert hat.Inscrivez-vous à la newsletter et recevez un bon dachat de 10 €!Pour le bon fonctionnement du site et afin de rendre la navigation plus facile, Frankonia utilise les cookies, pour plus d’informations merci de vous reporter à nos sur Primos Trépied Trigger Sticks Gen. 3 Tall Tripod Watch; TRIGGER STICK GEN3 TRIPOD 24-62 in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For such an expensive product I would have expected better.

It is a flemsy plastic bushing that just broke in half. Viper Flex Styx Elite € 195.00 € 155.00. Like every Trigger Stick, the new Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 adjusts to your desired height with just one hand and the pull of a trigger.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. La position de la gâchette peut être bloquée grâce à un bouton de verrouillage. This item is available for pre-order. These sticks are pretty innovative. Vortex Optics Summit SS Tripod Quick-Release Plate I’ve seen hunters with accurate rifles make poor shots on game in the field.
It was about 95 degrees that day and it looks like the glue holding it together failed.

Instead I went to the local hardware store and they had plenty of screws that would work; they weren't black (stainless) and the weren't 5/16" long (3/8") but they worked!!! It’s the next level of Trigger Stick to give you the next level of confidence in every shot in all terrain - standing, sitting, or kneeling! On my first use in the field the moment when I deployed the trigger the bottom/lower section of the stick came completely off as the glue was apparently was not sealed correctly.

I was lucky to find the parts but found that both collars only have a dab of bond cement or glue to hold them on and that isn't enough. Product Information Excellent height adjustment - super fast and smooth However, they arrived with a couple of screws that hold the sticks to the mounting plate missing. 10-22-2018 - I had this tripod for 5-6 months and only used it a few times. All you have to do is depress the trigger and slide it on.