LIVRAISON frerestoque.fr The appealing staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great.

It's easy to find this place due to its convenient location.

tokyo foch.

Free WiFi access is available and telephones are provided.

It is small and cosy. 49100 Angers .

Covered public parking is available nearby and it is free during the night. Also the soya and rice flavour was terrible. Find on the map and call to book a table. This residence was built in … Restaurants near Tokyo Foch, Angers on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Tokyo Foch in Angers, France. I visited Angers for a conference and I was craving for sushi so I searched and tried this place.

The fish did not taste how sushi should.A lot of rice in sushi. We couldn't enjoy our meal This restaurant is ranked 4.3 within the Google grading system.29 Boulevard du Maréchal Foch, Angers, Pays de la Loire, France We ordered the Ginza sushi and an avocado & salmon salad. Tokyo Foch, Angers Picture: Tokyo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 9,938 candid photos and videos.

Order takeaway and delivery at Tokyo Foch, Angers with Tripadvisor: See 78 unbiased reviews of Tokyo Foch, ranked #107 on Tripadvisor among 429 restaurants in Angers.

Yelp permet un moyen facile et amusant pour trouver, recommander et discuter des endroits, que vous aimez ou pas à Angers et ses alentours. It was not expensive at all...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Get quick answers from Tokyo Foch staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.29 boulevard du Marechal Foch, 49100, Angers FranceCan a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The food was less than average. Le dimanche: Fermé ADRESSE . HORAIRES .

The hotel is 850 metres from Angers-Saint Laud Train Station and only 100 metres from the nearest tram stop. Tokyo Foch, #5 among Angers seafood restaurants: 313 reviews by visitors and 10 detailed photos.

29 Boulevard du Maréchal Foch. Service at this spot is something one can call fabulous. The restaurant's rank on Google is 4.3 and on Yelp 2. Tokyo Foch à Angers, avis rédigés par de vraies personnes. If you are looking for sushi, I suggest looking for another option.
The spectacular decor and exotic ambiance let clients feel relaxed here. 29 boulevard du Maréchal Foch, Angers, 49100 View map Dégustez le meilleur de la cuisine japonaise chez Tokyo Foch - sushi, maki, brochettes et bien d'autres spécialités sont au rendez-vous! I am giving this restaurant one star for the service and the second for the ambiance. The food was fresh and staff was very nice when I asked for miso soup.