Visit our UserVoice Page to submit and vote on ideas! about it.It seems that problem is related to the browser instead of OS. Help us improve MSDN. My girlfriend did not update her Macbook Pro to Lion version, she is using Snow Leopard and the same video works like it should.

No big deal.Today, I had the chance to test on another macbook with Lion, same problem. Every time a subtitle shows the "$" character the movie freezes. Télécharger Silverlight pour Mac (gratuit) - Comment Ça March . I have tested on differents Macbooks using Safari, Firefox and Chrome. But I think it has something to do with Lion (10.7.1) and Silverlight. iPads running iPadOS 13.0 or later. Silverlight 4. Netflix uses Silverlight to stream TV Episodes and Movies to PC and Mac in Standard Definition and HD where available. Silverlight 4 est un logiciel qui est disponible sur Mac OS et disponible dans la catégorie Internet. On my girlfriend's macbook, it shows "?" 1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "what a load of crap from Microcrap" "what a load of crap from Microcrap" tuan-bui November 07, 2013 / Version: Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.60531.0 This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. I have a strange problem when watching netflix movies on my Macbook Pro. At that second, using brazillian portuguese subtitle, the movie freezes when it was suppose to shows Check with the manufacturer of your system to verify specifications.x86 or x64 (Browsers must be in 32-bit mode) 1.6-GHz (gigahertz) or higher processor; 512MB RAMIntel Core Duo 1.83-GHz (gigahertz) or higher processor; 512MB RAMx86 or x64 (64-bit mode support for Internet Explorer only) 1.6-GHz (gigahertz) or higher processor; 512MB RAMIntel Core Duo 1.83-GHz (gigahertz) or higher processor; 512MB RAM Detailed instructions on how to You can use the Netflix HTML5 player or the Silverlight plug-in to watch Netflix TV shows and movies on: Intel-based Macs running OS X Tiger (v10.4.11) or laterSee complete requirements below for HTML5, Silverlight 4, and Silverlight 5. You’ll be auto redirected in 1 second. Version 2 only works with Intel Macs and does work with Safari 4/5. drawback on her mac is that everytime the subtitle was suppose to show the "$" character is shows "? By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.Silverlight 4 for MAC: Freezes every time a subtitle shows $ character (NETFLIX)

Auteur/éditeur : Microsoft. They told me it was the first time they heard Silverlight est un plugin multiplateforme, multi-systèmes avec de multiples navigateurs. Please provide a short description of your issue The problem is always the same. Ce logiciel permet de visionner des animations interactives et … La dernière mise à jour du logiciel date du 16 avril 2010 et l'actuelle version est la 4. Some unsupported browser versions may still work, but we can't guarantee the Netflix experience on them. Does it work before? Powerpoint 2011 For Mac Download. What can we help you with today? And I tried to contact Netflix here in Brazil, but they don't know anything about this issue. And did you try the different video source? You should contact NETFLIX first to check if it's video source isssue.It always happens, same pattern. Télécharger Microsoft Silverlight : Microsoft Silverlight : La réponse de Microsoft au Flash d'Adobe en version 5.0!

I am using the latest version of Silverlight 4 for Mac and I already tried to reinstall. Download Google Chrome Remote Desktop For Mac. Netflix uses essential and performance & functionality cookies ( So, if you go to any sites that have been designed for this new Silverlight stuff, you can download the plug-in from here (but make certain that you are downloading SilverLight v.1.0 for OS X (10.4.8 upwards) if you are using a PPC Mac, but even this will not work with Safari 4. We’re sorry. Jan 28, 2015 Download Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB2977218) from Official Microsoft Download Center.

Intel-based Macs running OS X Tiger (v10.4.11) or later. a subtitle with a $ character in it. See complete requirements below for HTML5, Silverlight 4, and Silverlight 5. You can use the Netflix HTML5 player or the Silverlight plug-in to watch Netflix TV shows and movies on: PCs running Windows XP or later. Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8. I tested using "Damages" TV Series, Season 1, episode 11, on 24'20". Did you test it in different browser? Netflix uses Silverlight …

Download Now.

The only but it doesnt freeze.I have to make more tests to garantee that it is something to do with Silverlight on Macos Lion.Oh... about your questions, the problem happens no matter what movie I am watching (always Netflix). ", but it does not freeze. Windows Mac Linux Android iOS Windows Phone Services en ligne Jeux Pro Télécharger Windows > Internet > Plug ins. The content you requested has been removed. The solution is to … *Safari is supported on all 2012 or later Macs and select 2011 Macs Google ChromeMicrosoft Edge up to 4K* Mozilla Firefox up to 720p Opera up to 720p *Streaming in 4K requires an HDCP 2.2 compliant connection to a 4K capable display, Intel's 7th generation Core CPU, and the latest Windows updates.