If I understand you correctly "me que me que" is really "mais qu'est mais qu'est", so he is saying "But what, but what, but what is this ? JavaScript is disabled. Meaning: Quebec.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I was just listening to the song 'Me Que Me Que' (Charles Aznavour), but I can't come up with a traslation for 'me que me que'...Merci vsop44....Please forgive me for indicating the wrong song writer. It's a song from Gilbert Becaud not Aznavour You must log in or register to reply here. Gilbert Bécaud 81,396 views. The lines I am looking at are: 'Me que me que, mais qu'est-ce que c'est une histoire de tous les jours'. It was Aznavour that I was listening to. Salut. Salut.

His Voice Is So Emotional That Even Simon Started To Cry!
Mario Tuala Zpívá (nejen) Gustav Brom ℗ 1956 SUPRAPHON a.s. Is it que, queue, or q? French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais

An everyday story."
Viral Feed Recommended for you. Song Mé qué mé qué; Artist Joe Dassin; Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of Sony Music Entertainment); SODRAC, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 4 Music Rights Societies What does the abbreviation Que stand for? Gilbert Bécaud - ME QUE, ME QUE - Duration: 2:34. konidolfine 24,261 views. 2:30. Gilbert Bécaud - Mé qué mé qué - Paroles (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:30. - Duration: 8:15. 2:34. Released on: 2012-01-04 Auto-generated by YouTube.