Le meilleur créme glacée maison à Montrèal, depuis 1984. the ice cream itself was good but I can't say I was blown away. I had the kulfi ice cream which has nice texture and interesting spiced flavour kind of like chai , it was refreshing and original.

The owner is a dedicated, talented man who has a passion for all things delicious. It is simply spectacular! Handmade, artisan ice cream at it's best. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for JJJoubert JJJ Crème Glacée Ice Cream Lid Half Gallon Montreal Quebec at the best online prices at eBay! Queues de Castor. This has the look of your typical old school ice cream parlour. Kem CoBa sur/on Facebook . En raison du grand nombre de pourriels que nous recevons ici, veuillez nous écrire ici.

Ice Cream Shop. Closed. The staff wasn't overly friendly but not rude and they were quite efficient. Never heard of Crème Glacée Bo-Bec, an ice cream spot, until I read about it on Montreal Eater. Man, was the ice cream CREAMY. Montréal (QC) H2T 2M2.

As a lactose intolerant type, having to give up ice cream was sad, but worse than that, was the horrible substitutes that I had to try and dislike. Rest assured, we’re helping everyone...Here you can find businesses from all over the country. Opens at 12:30 PM.

We were staying at an air bnb nearby, and opted to treat myself to a cone before I head home.

Crème Glacée in Montréal, QC (Results 1 - 20 of 94) Switch to Map. A Classic .. Bo-Bec Ice cream is known for the hard ice cream .. Real home made great choice of flavour ..

Our...Values-led, Vermont-based ice cream company with locally owned and operated Scoop Shops, known for its euphoric flavors and commitment to using high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients.Values-led, Vermont-based ice cream company with locally owned and operated Scoop Shops, known for its euphoric flavors and commitment to using high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain.We’re at your service with take-out and McDelivery® at this time. On my most recent visit I sampled the kulfi and was wowed by the delicious spices, and big pieces of nuts. Contact Le Blueboy: Artisan Glacier on Messenger.

This wasn't a bad experience but I can't say the ice cream was anything more than just ordinary, nothing overly memorable. Though, the cone is not the best quality, the ice cream itself trumphs most places I've had. 3,515 people follow this.

although I'm not sure if it's still around.

Montreal's award winning, best homemade ice cream, since 1984. The content displayed in the Cylex Business Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Delicious .. We treat ourself at lease one or twice a week ;-)Great corner old-school ice-creme shop. Any of their hard ice cream flavors are great - we prefer this place to Ripples. Get it in a cup if it satisfy you.