15 questions will carry 15 marks here too.. 9 0 obj

English as a National Link Language. endobj

h�bbd```b``z"����m��L�E���9`�Z0� LN�L���HvW�f/�d�_b��Ȼ�A$�z��� Y�0�w���Y�� �3��$�@G&� 0 {wT stream endobj <> <> 167 0 obj <> endobj î 0dxodqd $]dg 1dwlrqdo 8ugx 8qlyhuvlw\ +\ghudedg 3xeolfdwlrq 1r ,6%1 (glwlrq -xqh 3xeolvkhu 5hjlvwudu 0dxodqd $]dg 1dwlrqdo 8ugx 8qlyhuvlw\ +\ghudedg

Aims of Teaching English at the Primary Level.

That view leads to the theory that the child’s experience is the essential thing.

8 0 obj Page No. <> Pedagogy MCQs (PDF) Download the Education and Pedagogy MCQs (Questions and Answers) in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test format from this page .

H��T�n�0��+xk{(���9$ͱ��؋`яؖ۩���ZEJN��(H�=3�W����o��� .���l�(+g�s�����Zn*��q0ڱr[|�)�f_����;��� ����� �5W���7m��� �& Principles of language teaching Pedagogy of Language Pedagogy means the method and practice of teaching.The English Pedagogy section thus tests the methods and practices of teaching English.

Application, whereby the ideas are applied to further material, carried out by the child individually (a problem-solving phase)Although these five steps give the teacher a clear role, they <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S>> endobj ��V����o��\�Xlc%�ϖ]��6+�G���.ؕ�N�dԯ��m��/b9J4��s��cˌc=�pm��;,W��T�3)PZ[���t{��z�=e#.6����0�6���g�v�G]��Ů9k_�zn��Mk���J��Z��ڇ��t�>CyM�\���C��O-t� �Z� hެ�Mo�0��J�p@I�AABH��aC6&!�z%R�TM��~���16��]�8����S������B�>�6HC�c�t=[�H�l����}��H�A�ct�V ��pN'��:^��HsM:U�ız�0w�:�g�JSQ�Ox�G���yHK���2������������ ������"3��xi�L�ѝ��iu���Y�ZTF����v8�a�T����7�M�'�R3���m^gP�ek�MF�S�.

Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) refers to teaching the English language to students with different first languages, typically used to imply that the English Language Learner may have already learned more than one language, prior to learning English.TEFL can occur either within the state school system or more privately, at a language school or with a tutor. ROLE OF ENGLISH IN THE PRESENT-DAY INDIA 1.2.1.

%PDF-1.6 %����

�ԧ�(S;h�屪 Pedagogy 2019 Exploring new forms of teaching, learning and assessment, to guide educators and policy makers Rebecca Ferguson, Tim Coughlan, Kjetil Egelandsdal, Mark Gaved, Christothea Herodotou, Garron Hillaire, Derek Jones, Iestyn Jowers, Agnes Kukulska-Hulme, Patrick McAndrew, Kamila Misiejuk, Ingunn Johanna Ness, Bart <> �Vm)%��Z��=�H�aLq�܀h�NL����xhIqNy|�5�4 $����־� ����,��l �r�3�-�9\���E�Z,i���@e���@�Ȧ�.Dž�bG��V��b4-���y>�E��x�~䮡�=�C��h&�w�����ZX+�L�|8���rn#�VK�ǰޢ�°B��aG�7���&g�1m��*��X܎4�x6��*���%`��,i�˦���ۥ\�e�E+���x�����+Z8t��$�M?+�jt�'VY�g#r׭w[���ơ� �G+v�P��s60�)�M������f�2r8=�W���F�6l���׸%��C��"iB�%A���b��[�.��4�vUh(8B�0D���N��x3+���% <>

Issues such as these have an impact on the quality of the resulting teaching workforce …

Pedagogy is the art of teaching in a way that students can understand, remember and apply their lessons. 15 0 obj

14 0 obj

%PDF-1.5 Generalization, whereby the teacher presents other instances of the new idea5.

<> 190 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<26C2D5698BCFA94DAABE779E21D1FFD3><047F966A83523A4BB4E527B937E4557F>]/Index[167 34]/Info 166 0 R/Length 112/Prev 1571996/Root 168 0 R/Size 201/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream the major Department for Education (DfE) 16-year study on Effective Pre-School, Primary and Secondary Education (EPPSE 3-16, 1997-2013), the influential Researching Effective Pedagogy in the Early Years project (REPEY) and the Effective Primary Pedagogical Strategies in English and Maths (EPPSEM) study. Fact: This second pedagogy course builds on the earlier one. endobj 5 0 obj

"m�;�b���ۡ��3�:/��

endobj

12 0 obj ��UV7Ÿ��„�6q}�:�����6�e���h���7�n�X�|t:�dž��Y8��*%%L��Z�K��X�(��'��g_�&f�����7�n9��~��j#&^�� ��C�/�������4�P����C�)��@�6�4����DJo�Z/]N^Ġ3�t3nH�I�x}��k��&� ���$ ����z�7���*�1���e?7�ԋ ��%!����4D{%� ��� �����u3��w�5_���&�Q��s0���p����5���.��D^�)�����F#��d+0�(J����=���,� ��H���'#y,1r���`ԀY�G�9+:R�I�U���������%xA3J�A0�@G��F"K���Q�#��ȌJ�>��E&���$P�"�˜u8��Ѷf��7c&�zj4���l��>�@�1�8���z�&�����-�I�?��k�ޭ��9v��%���>٫+s\��pp��yw���}{�ͽo6��Z�{��[��5����|���|@����Bm,�

%PDF-1.6 %���� endstream

13 0 obj endstream endobj 171 0 obj <>stream Unit No.

<> H����n1@��^�������"5�]TJ��W�� 6 0 obj

7 0 obj endstream endobj 168 0 obj <> endobj 169 0 obj <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 170 0 obj <>stream The existence of common mental factors underlying different school subjects would support the idea of formal discipline and would lead to the notion of A few educational theorists view the education of the child as an unfolding process.

The bases for the similarities are identified as mental factors, including the ideas of intelligence, reasoning, memory, verbal ability, number capacity, and spatial intelligence. endobj <> x��U�j�@}��Q[�d�(ٖc㤶��>��MIܺi!�Y9~�eŪ �v������49����{����$r��i��C��&���4M�f��A�1M The course will enable the students to comprehend the theory and practices of teaching English and critically reflect on their practices in order to make teaching more effective and innovative.

These principles are as follows. endobj RATIONALE FOR LEARNING ENGLISH 1.4.

h��Umo�0�+��ij���B��t����N�����%F*�~wv�a��v�����,� �H��"I��F�I�p�rX;$ �!#az�q�0�p�d�:%�%!��*���0�=�Qo��_*�5��uY-TN�᧌��6����4�[�4�F�� �����R��G{�Ye5�(�W.��d���&K3w���͚ؗ�q��z�*]L�>�EU���.8�Swl�x��e�j�0EY�8`e��rž�)7 By signing up for this email, you are agreeing to news, offers, and information from Encyclopaedia Britannica.Be on the lookout for your Britannica newsletter to get trusted stories delivered right to your inbox. endobj <>

A teacher's first major task, then, is to learn to manage behavior in his or her classroom.

TeachingEnglish is brought to you by the British Council, the world's English teaching experts.