Va chez la voisine Pour le demander Où dans sa cuisine Il y a le briquet. I knew, from an earlier explanation, that the song was about somebody (a little girl, I thought) who was cold because her candle and fire had gone out. Au clair de la lune / Mon ami Pierrot / Prête-moi ta plume / Pour écrire un mot / Ma chandelle est morte / Je n'ai plus de feu / Ouvre-moi ta porte / Pour l'amour de dieu / Au She is holding my brother on her lap. Ma chandelle est morte, Je n’ai plus de feu.
She went to somebody else (a little boy, I thought) and asked him to help her for God's sake. It seemed a perfectly pointless cruelty to me. Va chez la voisine, Je crois qu'elle y est, Car dans sa cuisine … I am on the floor, as usual among the chair legs, and I crawl behind my mother's chair because I do not like the song she is singing and do not want her to see what it does to me. On peut penser que l’inconnu est dehors en pleine nuit, ce qui fait de lui une cible facile pour une bête sauvage comme le loup.

This was the part of the song I disliked most, not only because I knew that it was sad, but because my mother was deliberately (and rather unfairly, I thought) making it sadder: "Ma chandelle est morte; Je n'ai plus de feu; Ouvre-moi la porte; Pour l'amour de Dieu."

Prête-moi ta plume Pour écrire un mot. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. Ouvre-moi ta porte, Pour l'amour de Dieu. Au clair de la lune, Mon ami Pierrot, Prête-moi ta plume Pour écrire un mot. Ma chandelle est morte, Je n'ai plus de feu, Ouvre-moi ta porte, Pour l'amour de Dieu. He said no. To download a printable lyrics PDF file, click here: Singing Bell LTD will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Au clair de la lune, Mon ami Pierrot, Prête-moi ta plume. Ouvre-moi ta porte, pour l'amour de Dieu. Prête-moi ta plume Pour écrire un mot Ma chandelle est morte Je n'ai plus de feu Ouvre-moi ta porte Pour l'amour de Dieu." Some sources report that "plume" (pen) was originally "lume" (an old word for "light" or "lamp").Indeed, what must have been the chagrin and despair of this same Jaurat, when he heard sung every night by all the little boys of Paris, that song of "Au clair de la lune", every verse of which was a remembrance of happiness to Cresson, and a reproach of cruelty to friend Peterkin, who would not open his door to his neighbor, when he requested this slight service.In my earliest recollections of her, my mother is sitting in the lamplight, in a Windsor rocking chair, in front of the parlor stove. Va chez la voisine, je crois qu'elle y est, Car dans sa cuisine, on bat le briquet. Au clair de la lune S'en fut Arlequin Frappe chez la brune Chanson populaire. Ma chandelle est morte, Je n'ai plus de feu. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Then the vowels darken ominously.

Quoiqu´il en soit cette chanson n´a pas été écrite pour les enfants, car son contenu a double sens la classe dans la catégorie des chansons libertines. Au clair de la lune Pierrot répondit : "Je n'ai pas de plume Je suis dans mon lit Va chez la voisine Je crois qu'elle y est Car dans sa cuisine On bat le briquet." Ma chandelle est morte, Je n´ai plus de feu, Ouvre-moi ta porte, Pour l´amour de Dieu.
» Nouvelle réclamation, insistant sur la précarité de la situation. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Au Clair de La Lune (Chansons Enfantines) en Cifra Club.

Va chez la voisine, Je crois qu’elle y est, Car dans sa cuisine On bat le briquet.»

Prête-moi ta plume Pour écrire un mot. My mother's voice deepens dramatically, as if she were singing in a theater.

Agradecemos a Nürya por haber sudido la letra de … Ouvre-moi ta porte Pour l'amour de Dieu. Au clair de la lune, Pierrot répondit : "Je n'ai pas de plume, Je suis dans mon lit. Au clair de la lune, Pierrot répondit: «Je n’ai pas de plume, Je suis dans mon lit. fuente: musica.com. 2. Ouvre-moi ta porte Pour l’amour de Dieu. Ouvre-moi ta porte Pour l'amour de Dieu." For information about our privacy practices, please visit our Privacy Policy page.We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. Prête-moi ta plume Pour écrire un mot. Au clair de la lune, Pierrot répondit : « Je n'ai pas de plume, je suis dans mon lit. It is bed time and, in a thin sweet voice, she is singing him into drowsiness. Pour écrire un mot.

She sings: "Au clair de la lune; Mon ami, Pierrot; Prête-moi ta plume; Pour écrire un mot."