Function and characteristics. 4 months ago

If it worked after sending it multiple times it looks like serial noise to me. if you do a example "helloserver" from examples from 8266 the server never hang. TX, RX & GND pins of USB to TTL module connect to RX, TX & GND pins of ESP8266 relay module, and IN+ & IN- connect to DC5V power.3.

The results for the module is shown as diagram 2 which LED lighted up indicated that the relay is ON.Once we pressed the OFF in URL, the relay will be turned OFF simultaneously and vice versa for ON option.

* If you want to use a computer to control relay, you can unplug the ESP8266 WiFi module,and TX ,RX ,GND pin of USB to TTL module connect to TX ,RX ,GND pin of ESP8266 relay module, IN+ and IN- connect to DC5V power, Send serial command(A00101A2 open relay; … You can send AT commands to change it, such as: AT+CIOBAUD=115200. I recommend you use 115200 in general conditions, but you should change it to 9600 when you use a cell phone to control the relay (because the Baud rate of the onboard MCU STC15F104W is 9600).

Dit relais shield waar een ESP-01 of ESP-01S module op kan worden geplaatst, gebruikt de GPIO0 van een ESP-01 / 01S om het relais op een laag niveau te regelen. In the code, it is mentioned that serial begin is 115200, so make sure that the serial monitor is 115200 otherwise it will not display anything.

Can you please share the code?

If the relay can’t open or close, maybe you need remove the R4, and use the USB to TTL module’s VCC pin connect to relay module’s 5V pin.

2 months ago Onboard ESP8266 WiFi module, in AP mode, can be connected by 5 clients at the same time. To program ESP8266, FTDI Converter is required to be connected with ESP8266.

And it controls the relay working status through the app. You can press ENTER before sending commands.5.

on connecting Vcc to 3V3 in the diagram is no problem? I got it working OK within my WLAN. Sure, you'll need to download the ESP_EEPROM.h library from github. How could I get control it over the internet? Module needs configuration by serial debugging software and the USB to TTL module sends serial command. 3 months ago Hierdoor maak je heel gemakkelijk een wifi relais schakelaar. Have a look at my comment above.

Well, after spending an inordinate time trying to solve the problem of the ESP webserver becoming unresponsive (but with the device still responding to a ping) including adding a watchdog and sending a heartbeat from the IoT controller I gave up and moved over to ESPAsyncWebServer which you can get here:- 3 months ago Reply These modules have fundamental design flaws that can be fixed fairly easily but only if you are handy with a soldering iron. 2 months ago 3 months ago ESP-01 relais module. And it controls the relay working status through the app.
Are you sure you have the correct port and have your Tx and Rx the right way round? can change it), because the baud rate of onboard MCU STC15F104W) is 9600. 2 months ago But when you use cell phone to control the relay, you must make sure the baud rate of WiFi module is 9600 (send 1. 3 months ago Contenu de l’emballage: 1 x WiFi module relais de ESP8266 5V Telecommande Commutateur intelligente pour la maison module de relais de telephone APP ESP-01S Seul le contenu du paquet ci-dessus, les autres produits ne sont pas inclus. Here we'd like to share how we use the ESP8266 WiFi 5V 1 Channel Relay Delay Module to control our home appliances.Here we'd like to share how we use the ESP8266 WiFi 5V 1 Channel Relay Delay Module to control our home appliances.1.

Send serial commands (A00101A2 open relay; A00100A1 closed relay, command format must be hex) with serial debugging software on the PC to control the relay. I have tried but it not working maybe am not getting it right The default Baud rate of the WiFi module is maybe 115200 or 9600. 10 days ago

You can try 115200 or 9600. If it has no response when you use “USR-TCP232-Test-V1.3,” configure the WiFi module, maybe the baud rate is incorrect. ESP8266 WiFi module has a timeout mechanism; when the cell phone hasn’t sent commands to the ESP8266 WiFi module over a period of time (default is 180s), the ESP8266 WiFi module will kick off your cell phone. That's a good feature to have. 2 months ago

To program ESP8266, FTDI Converter is required to be connected with ESP8266.

ESP8266 WiFi Serial Transceiver Module; and last but not least, ESP01/01S Relay Module. 3 months ago on Thank you for the Instructable that was clear and informative but I'm baffled by something.

The RELAY_PROVIDER_STM protocol is exactly the same, it should work. 2 months ago

2 months ago Reply Thank you for this tutorial. I believe that el esp still working the code still running I believe that is a simple disconnection o conection problem with the router maybe some method to check connection or rester by code the esp see this( I had issues getting the esp8266 to boot until I modded the relay board.

2 months ago Reply This is a WiFi relay module based on the ESP8266 serial module. So you can send on the PC to modify this time (time range 0-7200), such as: 4. According to the work mode of WiFi relay module to choose the corresponding mode of ESP8266 WiFi module.2.