The 60-seat restaurant is run by vocational students who are learning the hands-on skills needed to run an upscale hospitality business, meaning diners can feast on a classy three-course menu prepared by chefs in training for only $43, or a range of affordable dishes off the à la carte menu.This Rocks institution isn’t fine dining, but their buttermilk pancakes are renowned throughout Sydney. Munich Brauhaus Sydney Housed in a stone, heritage-listed building, in the heart of The Rocks, Munich Brauhaus is the place to be if you’re looking for a range of thirst quenching imported Bavarian bier. The Rocks Restaurants - Sydney, New South Wales: See 30,754 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 30,754 restaurants in Sydney The Rocks and search by cuisine, price, and more. It's that simple!Located in the Rocks on the corner of Argyle Street and Sydney's oldest cobblestone laneway, Kendall Lane, designer Michael McCann transformed the historic former bond warehouse into a unique dining space. alpha POP is an al fresco venue, which evokes summer in the Greek Islands right on the doorstep of Sydney Harbour.alpha POP showcases an exclusive menu specially curated for … All you have to do is pick your favourite Rocks restaurant. The Rocks Restaurants, Sydney. Dining in The Rocks (Sydney), New South Wales: See 365,150 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 6,352 Sydney restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

All you have to do is pick your favourite Rocks restaurant. A unique steakhouse experience in iconic Campbells Cove. Unable to find this restaurant. We had very nice staff to welcome us and we're very quick to order.

It is such a fascinating place to explore and is home to Sydney’s oldest surviving residence, historic walkways, markets and old pubs. Pony Dining is located in Sydney's oldest laneway within the historic and bustling dining precinct of The Rocks. The precinct is one of Sydney's most popular for dining out, whether it be during the day or in the evening. Pony Lounge & Dining The Rocks. Located in the Rocks on the corner of Argyle Street and Sydney's oldest cobblestone laneway, Kendall Lane, designer Michael McCann transformed the historic former bond warehouse into a unique dining space. Inside / terrace .... ? At The Rocks Restaurants you get 10 of the best Rocks restaurant listings instantly. 6HEAD is for discerning guests who want the best steak and dining experience in Sydney. It is right on the waterfront at Darling harbour, but they have installed a Ferris wheel right in front.

Celebrate at one of Australia’s most awarded restaurants, with panoramic views encompassing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Find restaurant reviews in The Rocks on Concrete Playground Sydney. Save up to 50% at Sydney restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor “Table service and the ability to split a bill is a rare find in “... still a very lovely spot to enjoy the yummy scones and fabulous “The let down was the kids dishes at $16 for nuggets and chips or “The Nasu Dengaku a delicate eggplant tempura, S Express roll with “... donuts to the duck ragu - then to finish with the ginger panne “Dishes with eel, whiting, crab, lobster, octopus, abalone and “... my steak to perfection, my wife was complimentary about her “I ordered butter chicken while my friend had chicken “We had Banh Mi roast chicken sandwich, Korean BBQ Pork sandwich and “I selected the Butchers Original Burger while my wife chose the Greek The sandstone walls and friendly service at this George St restaurant provide the perfect accompaniment to the classic Italian menu, which offers a wide range of traditional pastas and wood-fired Perched right on Sydney’s glittering harbour, The Rocks was one of the earliest British settlements in Australia — and the historic precinct is now one of the Harbour City’s biggest tourist drawcards.