If so, don't panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us at apps [at] wakdev.com Write, do not be shy.At xDroidApps you can download a biggest collection of paid android apps and games! My tasks include the daily publication of fresh reviews and version updates. ‎NFC Tools can read and write your NFC tags with a simple and lightweight user interface. Maybe the app resets to its own default?Really like this developer's apps. By using this site you agree to our use of cookies.

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014-2020 APKPure All rights reserved. Recommended age for By the way, among visitors to the site, we sometimes organize contests for the best app reviews. You can edit your tag very quickly.

Tudo o que você tem de fazer é levar seu smartphone ou tablet o suficientemente perto de um chip NFC para que ele possa ler seus dados ou executar tarefas. xDroidApps.com is NOT associated or affiliated with Google, Google Play or Android in any way. If so, don't panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us at apps [at] wakdev.comWe work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate. If so, don't panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us at apps [at] wakdev.comWe work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate. NFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.We work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate. Download last version NFC Tools – Pro Edition Apk Full Paid For Android with direct link. With NFC Tools, you can record information on NFC tags that's compatible with any NFC … All you have to do is bring your smartphone or tablet close enough to an NFC chip so it can read its data or execute tasks.

Speed, safety and friendliness are what we want to convey to our users. APKLands. Alles was du tun musst, ist dein NFC-fähiges Gerät über den NFC Chip zu halten um die gespeicherten Daten auszulesen oder die programmierten Aufgaben auszuführen.

NFC Tools é um app que permite que você leia, escreva e programa tarefas em etiquetas NFC e outros chips compatíveis com RFID.

Dear friends, we are present to you the latest version of Each application hosted on xDroidApps has age restrictions. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.We use cookies to improve your experience on our website.

Therefore, do not forget to write your review in the comments, and perhaps you will become the next winner. NFC Tools ist eine App die es dir erlaubt NFC Tags oder ähnliche RFID Chips zu beschreiben, von dieses zu lesen und die Tags zu programmieren. 3459 Ratings Developer.

I really like the fact that the app has an addon for extra permissions so you dont need to give it access to everything unless you really want to.The app reset keya and now I can no longer read/write to my mifare card.

You can contact me through the feedback form or by sending a comment with your question.

I have written most reviews for the site on games and applications for Android. My name is Vladimir. NFC Tools – Pro Edition is a Tools android app made by wakdev that you can install on your android devices an enjoy ! By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users. The "Read" section allows you to see data such as: - the maker of the tag - the type of tag (ex : Mifare… Android is a trademark of Google IncNFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.我们努力为你提供高质量的应用程序, 但可能会发生我们无法预料的问题。如果是这样, 请随时与我们联系: apps [at] wakdev.comWe work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done about this. NFC Tools – Pro Edition v7.2 [Paid] APK Tools NFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.