Played like a piano, it is so compact that you can take it with you anywhere.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Excellent melodica, good crisp sound with plenty of volume.

The Hohner Melodica has a range of over two and a half full octaves from soprano to alto. Mugig Melodica, 37 Keys, Wide Range from F to F3, with Carrying Bag, Lightweight and Environmentally-friendly, Suitable for Beginner or Kids I bought two of these as I have always respected Hohner's quality in harmonicas.

Sounds lovely not too low and not too high pitch Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please try again Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

Hohner 32F 32-Key Piano-Style Fire Melodica, Red by Hohner. Les 2 octaves et demies permettent de jouer du fa au do ce qui laisse entrevoir de nombreuses possibilités de jeu.

Unterwegs mit einer Reisegruppe kam plötzlich der Wunsch auf, Lieder zu singen und sie in der passen Tonart anzustimmen bzw. One of them even ran right up my back and landed on my head! Se suonato un tasto per volta basta poco fiato.

Un bel suono caldo, tastiera scorrevole, ma purtroppo dopo qualche minuto mi sono accorto che un tasto aveva un grosso difetto: risultava afono rispetto a tutti gli altri.

Whatever the music you like-from classical to rock- the melodica will add its own personality, a unique and captivating sound.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Bought as a gift. La housse livrée ne correspond aucunement à la photo j'ai reçu un emballage rigide lourd il n'y a pas sangle pour le transport je suis très déçu Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Maybe this one is just a lemon!

I don't get the point of making them if they aren't tuned on universal standard 440. The mouthpiece on the 32B is in a higher angle positioned than compared to the one on the Yamaha P37D. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I love it. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Suena muy bien y no me tardó nada en llegar.

I am a musician for more than three decades and started recently with playing on melodicas. Fun to play but capable of showing a bit of soul if you want that. Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting

Producing single notes or chords, the Melodica is both a solo and orchestral instrument, blending beautifully with other instruments.

Seems to be good quality and has been used a lot. I loved it.

Ce mélodica est très bien, le son qui en sort est très mélodieux, la boîte de rangement est pratique pour le transport et le rangement et il y a aussi un accessoire pour le nettoyer.

Great to learn on ideal for students and advanced players Very popular gift. Obviously, there was something (perhaps in the pitch?)

Andoer Melodicas, 32 Keys Melodica Musical Instrument for Music Lovers Beginners Gift with Carrying Bag Select your address

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Great quality product! Hohner Piedmont Blues Harmonica Set

In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

The quality of the sound is good, but out of the box it is horribly out of tune. Played like a piano. Playing four finger chords on the 32B I can still distinguish every single note in the chord.

Es una melódica súper cómoda, tiene un sonido muy bonito y además es preciosa. It has an all black body with white and black keys. Il prodotto è ben fatto e con degli ottimi suoni. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations