It is a small place and the staff are pleasant. How far are you walking from Hotel D’Aubusson on Left Bank ?

Tuna with cucumber...why? But it is for the second time I am disappointed with the main course. We loved it so much we went twice. 1. We had a wonderful attentive...Came 3 times and probably it was the last one. You sit on drums which are rather uncomfortable. Will definitely go back when I return to Paris.

En fonction des produits de saison, une belle carte est élaborée pour offrir d'originaux plats, mettant à l'honneur aussi bien des fruits de mer que des saveurs du terroir. La Semilla - Comida saludable real, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The second night we went,...Wonderful variety of dishes.

Very tasty and very filling.

I visited Semilla alone as a last minute choice while in Paris on business based on some very good reviews, to which now I whole heartedly agree. 1.8K likes.

Very nice atmosphere, lovely staff with great service. It is very small and doubles as a shop for vegan and sustainable food. Very fine, modern cuisine with special ingredients making an exceptional culinary experience. The staff were really friendly and explained some of the more unusual ingredients to us. Not even in NY...After reading the glowing reviews (!) great for an easy lunch with our vegetarian kids and a true pleasure after walking on the hot concrete. I was very surprised to read other reviewers who had problems with the service. So when we found that place we decided to try it and we had the best, best vegan meal ever. The portions were absolutely tiny and sadly really bland. Have never felt more unwelcome in a restaurant environment.A very nice place to go out with your partner, family or friends.
We loved the food, we were 4, all of the dishes were excellent, delicious and beautifully served, especially the first courses.

The fish was also so good and buttery. I sat at the bar and asked my server for whatever the Chef recommended and was treated to...What a delicious meal, we had a beet salad and it was such an unexpected flavor and texture. Be aware the opening times in this app are wrong. Ils proposent des plats végétariens et végétaliens, notamment sur un fabuleux buffet d'inspiration tibétaine.

Dolma, resto veggie et magasin bio. Une connexion Wi-Fi y est aussi gratuitement disponible. The food is fresh, really tasty and satisfying, we left feeling energized and cared for.Prompt, friendly, English speaking staff. Very beautiful decoration, nice concept, w good wine, meat very tasty, Very tasty unique dishes.

Also the service was cool and the cat...Being in Paris with a vegan husband isn’t so easy.

Next to the colorful and nutritious superfood drinks in non-expected ingredient combinations are served.

Creative without going over the top, as many places do these days. Even the vegan, cold soup was super class! Definitely worth a visit. First time that I had a full three-course raw meal and it was amazing!

One of the best salads I have ever had.

Semilla, Paris: See 1,192 unbiased reviews of Semilla, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #969 of 17,850 restaurants in Paris. Very much enjoyed dining there.We discovered this place more or less by accident, since my friend is vegetarian.

Excellent wine cellar, too. Semilla, Paris : consultez 1.192 avis sur Semilla, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #972 sur 17.790 restaurants à Paris. My friend and I had dinner here in June and it was amazing.

Even impossible to imagine those can be...The restaurant itself was fantastic, great open kitchen, lively atmosphere, friendly, helpful staff but for me, it fell apart when it came to the food.

Their menu changes all the time but we had vegetarian options when we were there.

The first night we went we did not have a reservation but thankfully they were able to accommodate us.

Semilla est dans l'esprit industriel avec ce qu'il faut de pierres apparentes, de tuyaux et de béton ciré pour plaire à toute le monde. Situé à Playa del Carmen, à seulement 200 mètres de la plage et à 50 mètres de l'effervescente 5e Avenue, l'Hotel La Semilla propose un restaurant et un service gratuit de location de vélos. We just loved...I am surprised to see the recent negative and luke-warm reviews.