It became rare to go to the restaurant or to go to see a movie Its funny that he's whatches me but that hedoes everything to "Concreted spirit, I surprised" -> the "I surprised" by itself is unclear. In this ocean I have the impression to have always rowed

Ask me if you want me to go over the rest.Thank you, it was obvious that I make so many mistakes x) And i'm sad to see that there is fewer and fewer people on sundays Everything is expensive, with the continent there's a kind of latency Forgotten, my month purposes are made on the thread But this idiomatic expression doesn't exist in English, so you can use "(...) told me not to make a fuss". "J'me souviens pas d'la date de mon dernier fou rire" -> you translated it as "giggle" which is a light laugh, but I think the sense here is "laughing fit", that is, he can't remember the last time he laughed loudly and uncontrollably.

"For the other we live a dream but however usually we're walking in circles" -> better as "We live a dream for others" (...)"Discreet, my father told me to not make a vagueness (= cause deep reactions)" -> the "vague" here means "wave" not "vagueness". In the elevator, I'm not even talking the language of my neighbor The sentence that follows confirms this feeling he has. Cramped in my body, i look at the world in the keyhole I got older so, voilà I have much more wrinkles than friends

A new life waits for me here, more quiet and more stable "To the middle school it's a mess, soon I shall have to make a choice" -> the "To the" should be "At my". Alone, at the end of a corridor, no one ask for my opinion Sitting, and the fate made it so that I shall never get up I am often criticized for my beard but i got the same one as Jean Jaurès I am the tears of a departure, i am the heat of bars Traduzione di “Je suis” Francese → Inglese, testi di Bigflo et Oli. My family is far from here, I hope that over there they are proud Resources to support language learning, especially French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and English. [Oli] Je suis Assis, et le destin a fait que j'me relèverai jamais Dans cet océan j'ai l'impression d'avoir toujours ramé Un casse-tête pour monter dans le bus Aller au taff, passer leurs portes Souvent les gens me regardent et me répondent que c'est pas de leur faute [Oli] Jsem Sedící a …

People will say that I was only enlarging that of the social security "Sick, but I rather say "furure treated" -> typo here, it should be "future". I'm just a number, a vote, a statistics, a point furthermore in the crowd Wrinkles on my face remind me of the mountains from there where I come The bells of telephones, the pressure widened my wounds "But i don't forget that I would have been able te be born in the room on the opposite side" -> The "would have been able to be" should be "could have been". Due to trees being planted, there will be no more place for our roots The humanity doesn't have heart anymore, I see the world turning and changing Between this guy and my dog, i'm wondering with which one i am closest I would also change the "treated" for "cured" for more accuracy and to better express what he wants to convey. My religion, a lighthouse guiding my steps since I cleared off Their second album, La Vraie Vie, came out on June 23, 2017. My older brother is unemployed, my buddy makes 5000 a month This morning I wrote "everything's fine" on the back of the postcard Far, what it takes place with me doesn't interest many people For reassurance all passerby must think that we hibernate They want all to taste the fruit of the tree which I planted When i walk in town, fewer and fewer people look like me Frequently people look at me and answer me that it's not their fault They say that this country is not mine, even though I built it A snowy mountain, I am the tip of the feather of an author "My religion, a lighthouseguiding my steps since I cleared off" -> missing a space between "lighthouse" and "guiding".I stopped here because I don't know if you'll actually implement those changes. He was born on Oli, whose real name is Olivio Laurentino Ordonez, was born on Bigflo and Oli published their first music video, "Château de carte", on In 2011, they release their "C'est que le début" music video. I know I don't give justifications for lots of these, and I regret I don't have the time to explain each thing, so I'll ask you to trust me as a native English speaker We live a dream for others but however usually we're walking in circles In the visiting room i talk to my son as much as at my reflection Give me a lesson by preventing me from going to class A racist uncle, an empty concert, the crisis, the depression which serves again the vice In July 2012, they publish their second clip alongside The first time I saw them, their mother was waiting backstage for them and it made me laugh. These campaigns in the silence, these immense and dense big cities Because the biggest lessons it's them who gave them to me

Oh wow, a lot of stuff to correct!

As ifI was responsible for all the poverty of the world