Unintended Songtext von Muse mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com From 2007 onwards, Matthew has been playing guitar, Chris has been playing bass and Nicholls plays keyboards occasionally. According to Matt, “Unintended was one of the two songs of which words came first instead of the music. En utilisant ces derniers, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. Paroles de la chanson Unintended (traduction) par Muse Tu pourrais être mon choix Involontaire de vivre ma vie jusqu'au bout Tu pourrais être celle que j'aimerai toujours Tu pourrais être celle qui écoute Mes questions les plus indiscrètes Tu pourrais être celle que j'aimerai toujours [Refrain ] Je … Les cookies assurent le bon fonctionnement de nos services. Chris would also play the bass with a foot pedal controller. 4:01.

Unintended Lyrics: You could be my unintended choice / To live my life extended / You could be the one I'll always love / You could be the one who listens / To my deepest inquisitions / You could be On the Played heavily during the 1999/2000 tours as a lighter anthem and occasionally during 2001, it returned to the setlist in 2007 (played in the key of D instead of E). When it was played from 1999 through 2001, both Bellamy and Wolstenholme would play guitar: Matt’s was electric and Chris' would either be acoustic or electric. When the song returned for easily one of the best songs on showbiz and by muse in general La traduction de Unintended de Muse est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales You could be my unintended Choice to live my life extended You could be the one I'll always love

Muse - Unintended ( Wild Ant acoustic ... Muse Unintended ( Traduction Français ) - Duration: 4:01. Paroles.net dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la Muse - Follow me Traduction paroles Française - … Salomé Winter 57,455 views.