Live At Rome Olympic Stadium sounds and looks fantastic and is a great addition to their body of work. And Matt Bellamy (singer/lead guitar) -- he has a true gift as a guitarist. The fact that Matt Bellamy is so super talented that he is still smart enough and skilled enough to perform without the auto-tune death trap of the modern era music is refreshing. Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium is the first concert film ever to be filmed in 4K, a format soon to be adopted by Hollywood as standard for all blockbuster films. The staging and performance here are incredible and the quality of the recording is excellent.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's as if he was born with a guitar in his hand. Oh my. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Great blu-ray and CD combo. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. https://www.youtube.com/embed/AmtkeBA5SlU?list=PLZ7vWQArY3hK7ki7-iTEdUITfAoou2wAD&enablejsapi=1 In fact, I prefer the live versions of many of the songs here to the original studio tracks, as the live performances seem to have much more depth ("Supermassive Black … Muse: Live in Rome. Never heard of them before that. Live at Rome Olympic Stadium is a live album and video by English rock band Muse, which was released on 29 November 2013 in the CD/DVD and Blu-ray formats. These guys are the real deal.

My first impression is - this CD is phenomenally produced.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/5OZgDtx180ZZPMpm36J2zC

Both the sound and video of the Rome concert are fantastic. Their ridiculous stage design never fails to disappoint, and you can see the progression from each tour. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Muse is one of the best live acts around right now, and arguably one of the best live bands ever. The entire band is a collective mind and truly original. An amazing concert to have in Blu Ray, and it's as stunning visually as it is in sound. Shot with sixteen F55 CineAlta cameras, the band’s summer performance at Rome’s Olympic Stadium is the biggest live concert shot in 4K for cinematic release.

The CD doesn't contain all the tracks from the main concert, probably due to size limitations of the CD format (in which case I would have preferred a double-CD set that included everything). The official Muse website. While HAARP might have a better concert all around, this one had a more intimate feel and that's partially due to the better camera work that's a little less fast and intense (part of that is due to the setlist).

The mixing and camera work are both absolute top-notch; if you've been getting by watching YouTube clips of the band, boy, are you in for a treat. If you are a Muse fan, this concert has pretty much all of the hits you know included in it (a couple as extras, but there nonetheless). I discovered Muse by seeing one of their videos on YouTube.

The set and light show is a marvel all its own. Please fill out the correct information. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Can't go wrong with this purchase. These guys can play and the show is top-notch all around. The blu-ray also contains a few songs filmed at other locations as a bonus. Try Muse out. Can't go wrong with this purchase. Would've loved to get a 4K Blu Ray of this concert as it was the first ever to be shot with 4K cameras, but 4K Blu Ray discs came out a year or two after this did.I attended their show in Washington, DC last September and it was hands down one of the greatest shows I've ever seen in my life. https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/5OZgDtx180ZZPMpm36J2zC I was very lucky to see Muse put on a phenomenal show at Madison Square Garden in April 2013, and have been a huge fan for years. Muse is one of the best live acts around, and this album is amazing. Home of news, tour dates, videos, music, discography, official store and message board. If not, watching this show may make you a fan. Muse is one of the best live acts around right now, and arguably one of the best live bands ever. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2014 Would've loved to get a 4K Blu Ray of this concert as it was the first ever to be shot with 4K cameras, but 4K Blu Ray discs came out a year or two after this did. Genre? I own all of Muse's CDs and Concert DVDs and never get tired of their music or concerts. Unable to process your request at this time. This is an awesome CD/DVD combo. It does a great job translating the energy of the crowd, which really adds to the music. Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday wishes, or special discounts in our online store!

Great blu-ray and CD combo. https://www.deezer.com/plugins/player?format=classic&autoplay=false&playlist=true&width=700&height=350&color=007FEB&layout=dark&size=medium&type=album&id=77895022&app_id=1 Fabulous band. I was going to go into detail about all the things that make this the greatest home concert experience of our generation, but suffice to say that I work at a high-end home theater dealership, and the track "Madness" is going to sell systems BY ITSELF. You will NOT be disappointed! Simply put, their show was like a religious experience. Muse is a modern band that can still rock live.