Pooreun Badaui Junsul (original title) 1h | Comedy, Fantasy, Romance | TV Series (2016–2017) Episode Guide. Plus being paired with LMH,,, you hardly see any age gaps at ALL!!! Fell in love wid jo dam doo dis Ep18 cos he dint betray lee min ho.. And who has noticd aw cute he his... Awww Heirs follows a group of privileged, elite high school students as they are groomed to take over their families' business empires. Urged by his suspicions after noticing the floating lanterns from afar, Dam-ryeong requests for the boat to turn around and a fight ensues between the guards and Yang's men. The two meet again and suffer a tragic fate together, beginning the first omen that will tie their reincarnations. Now let me go to other dramas site and say theirs is boring.

I thought he was quiting acting forever. the best thing is to put positive comment. Do Min-Joon, an alien that came to our planet 400 years ago, will be able to return to his planet in 3 months, but when he meets famous actress Chun Song-Yi, all the centuries he spent distancing himself from humans come to an end. Following the incident, the two children become close friends and Dam-ryeong names her Se-hwa, meaning 'a bright, shining child', after his deceased younger sister. After noticing Cheong's discomfort several times in the absence of a complete recovery, Joon-jae decides to let go of Cheong so she can go back into the ocean to regain her health. "Screenplay is motivated by a mermaid story in story collection "Eou yadam" by Joseon scholar Yu Mong-In. There was a bit of modesty here and there around the middle that I think disappointed viewers, but honestly I believe the writing is to blame for that because this couple clearly has the power to heat things up. During that evening, Lord Yang shows Dam Ryung a captured mermaid named Se Hwa. But if this drama is telecast in my country I'm sure this'll be a huge n recordable success.. As Dam-ryeong dies in her arms, Se-hwa thrusts the harpoon deeper through his body and stabs herself. It gave a really big impact on me. They're great when they're arguing and intense. Lee min ho is way too good looking and has acting chops. I think there were a lot of theories floating around like LMH trying to be respectful of a married woman. Don't get me wrong I loved it and will remember this drama and will miss it, but this could've been blockbuster material. He brings the mysterious woman with him throughout the pursuit, until they end up cornered on a cliff facing the sea. Sometime during August, 1598, newly appointed governor Kim Dam Ryung stays for a night at an inn run by Lord Yang (Sung Dong Il). Dam-ryeong, who has been experiencing dreams of himself, Se-hwa, and their foes in the future, fears that the same ill-fate that afflicts himself and Se-hwa will replay itself. The drama is about a woman, Nam Hong Joo, who can see accidents that take place in the future through her dreams. To warn his future self, he commissions a soon-to-be artifact that will be discovered by conservation-scientists in the future - a time capsule containing a portrait of himself with a message to his future self that “everything is repeating itself” and he has to protect the reincarnation of Se-hwa from danger, particularly due to the reincarnations of Yang and anyone related to him.

I'm so excited and happy. Shim Cheong is discharged from the hospital afterwards, however she is still in recurring pain since she was shot at her heart. Three years later, Joon-jae becomes a prosecutor, Jo Nam-doo works as a lecturer, and Tae-oh, now working as a A mermaid in the Joseon era who falls in love with Dam-ryeong as a child after saving him, and is named as Se-hwa by Dam-ryeong after his late sister.

Devastated by the news of Dam-ryeong's marriage, she decides to leave him forever. He names her Shim Cheong, after a folklore character who is known for being extremely stupid, as she is highly ignorant about the common things on land. An abridged edition of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" (showing ep.1-ep.13) will air on Thursday, December 29, 2016. About 7 years ago (at that time I wasn't a Kdrama fan) I watched a hollywood movie 'Lake House' n I fell for the script, directions and whole movie.