It was released on 29 August 2005 as the third single (second single in United States) from the album, charting at number 12 in the UK Singles Chart (see 2005 in British music). Cela parle d'une fille "parfaite" qui attire tous les regards sur son passage, et qui en plus a beaucoup de charisme. She has enjoyed commercial and critical success since, picking up three nominations before winning a BRIT Award, and a Grammy Award nomination. The single is, to date, Tunstall's only top 50 hit in Australia, where it charted at number six on the ARIA Singles Chart. It was released on 29 August 2005 as the third single (second single in United States) from the album, charting at number 12 in the UK Singles Chart (see 2005 in British music). It was certified gold by ARIA for sales of 35,000 copies. Suddenly I See (tout d'un coup je réalise) Je pense que cette chanson explique comment on envie les stars et on aimerait être comme eux. She broke into the public eye with a 2004 live solo performance of her song "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" on Later... with Jools Holland. Kate Victoria "KT" Tunstall (born 23 June 1975, St Andrews, Fife, Scotland) is a Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist. Suddenly I See Lyrics: Her face is a map of the world / Is a map of the world / You can see she's a beautiful girl / She's a beautiful girl / And everything around her is a silver pool of light / The Tunstall has a contralto vocal range. Suddenly I See Lyrics Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl And everything around her is a silver pool of light Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl And everything around her is a silver pool of light People who surround her feel the benefit of … "Suddenly I See" is a song by Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall and is featured on her debut album, Eye to the Telescope. Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NYSaratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY The song is Tunstall's highest charting in the United Kingdom, and spent 26 weeks in the Top 75 Singles. It won her an Ivor Novello Award in 2006 in the category of Best Song Musically and Lyrically. About Suddenly I See "Suddenly I See" is a song by Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall and is featured on her debut album, Eye to the Telescope. She is also the recipient of an Ivor Novello Award. It is inspired by New York singer and poet Patti Smith, whose album cover for Horses also inspired Tunstall's album cover for Eye to the Telescope.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!