However, the regular poutine was quite good and so...As I come from the country where Poutine was invented, I like to try them wherever I go. The mushrooms used were tinned, tasted awful, and tainted the rest of the dish. More . For Businesses. The environment is quite fine for a fast food, and full of people with TV on the wall for the hockey. I stayed in Rennes during my year abroad and constantly visited this place! Home Services. I stayed in Rennes during my year abroad and constantly visited this place! But obviously, this was a poutine for French tastes rather...Being a Canadian while in Rennes I discovered this small restaurant and we were pretty impressed by the quality of their "Poutine"(for connaisseurs - french fries with sauce, cheese, etc) give it a try and you will not regret; Canadian beers are also available; customer...If only I was more hungry as I only tried the Burger, I had moutain dew drink and was pleased it was an original not the washy stuff the make in France, I asked for my burger medium rare and it came back very rare!...I went here several times. Share.

1,610 were here. My partner and I had lunch here--we had to because we wanted to try out their version of poutine. You don't know poutine, we would have had pleasure to explain you. And 7 euros. See all restaurants in Rennes. If you had ever eaten poutine in Québec, then you will find that...I cannot sing my praises for this restaurant enough! You don't know poutine, we would have had pleasure to explain you. Dreadful.Your review is very outrageous. First the fries, they're typical French thin...One of our poutines was apalling. The atmosphere of the restaurant is...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of chili végétarien, amande d’abricot croquante et graine de piment jalapenos rouge fuméporc effiloché, oignon vert, sauce BBQ, sauce bruneboeuf haché VBF, saucisse de francfort, bacon, poêlée de champignons et oignons, persil, sauce bruneNico G, Gérant at Poutinebros, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from Poutinebros staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.17 rue de Penhoet Metro Sainte-Anne, 35000, Rennes FranceIs this a place where you pay before receiving your order?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The dessert (an apple pie) was very small for the price paid, and tasted quite bland. The poutine is the best I have ever had and it was at such a good price! Rennes ; Rennes Restaurants ; Poutinebros; Search. Restaurant in der nähe POUTINEBROS öffnungszeiten.

And 7 euros. This place provides food for 4-10 €. And 7 euros. However, the regular poutine was quite good and so...As I come from the country where Poutine was invented, I like to try them wherever I go. Wherever you eat it in Rennes or in Montreal. Informations sur le traitement de vos données personnelles : Pour connaître et exercer vos droits, notamment de retrait de votre consentement à l'utilisation des données collectées par ce formulaire, veuillez consulter notre Deux frères, Nicolas et Camille, s’en sont allés visiter leur frère Benjamin qui vit à Montréal.L’enthousiasme était tel qu’ils ont voulu, de retour en France, faire découvrir ce qu’ils ont le plus aimé là-bas : la poutine et la qualité de leur street food !Pour faire honneur au Québec et à ceux qui l’ont déjà goûté, un seul secret : des produits de qualité et rigoureusement sélectionnés et la création d’un POUTINELAB pour fabriquer leurs propres sauces à poutines et à burgers et leur authentique fromage en grains, le fameux « fromage skouik-skouik »! The poutine is the best I have ever had and it was at such a good price!

POUTINEBROS RENNES RENNES 17-19 rue de Penhoët 35000 Rennes Téléphone : 09 54 27 45 51 Email : contact@poutinebros.com Ouvert 7 jours sur 7 Du Lundi au Dimanche de 12h à 23h Commande en livraison Commande Click & Collect Find on the map and call to book a table. However, the regular poutine was quite good and so...As I come from the country where Poutine was invented, I like to try them wherever I go.

Un concentré de Montréal ! Then, these cheese curds are authentic...I appreciated the effort that went into making this almost like a Montreal fast food joint. This place provides food for 4-10 €. Little Quebec flags, hockey references, the lit menu board with the "fast food" font, even a Quebec-based WIFI password. The atmosphere of the restaurant is...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of chili végétarien, amande d’abricot croquante et graine de piment jalapenos rouge fuméporc effiloché, oignon vert, sauce BBQ, sauce bruneboeuf haché VBF, saucisse de francfort, bacon, poêlée de champignons et oignons, persil, sauce bruneNico G, Gérant at Poutinebros, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from Poutinebros staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.17 rue de Penhoet Metro Sainte-Anne, 35000, Rennes FranceIs this a place where you pay before receiving your order?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.